Six.

Hey dere, I think I updated yesterday, and now I'm updating today, Yay. So ya, hope you like this chapter, please comment if you like it, vote too, I love you

Devil

Going to get hair dye

I signed as I walked out of the house, I was getting tired of gold hair, maybe I'll go brown or something. I put my helmet on, doing the straps up and putting the visor down. I got on my bike and backed out of the garage, lifting my feet off the ground and taking off. The wind felt nice as I turned onto a busier street. The light turned red and I slowed down putting my feet down to stay straight. I looked to the right and my jaw dropped. In the car was all of Black Veil Brides and their girlfriends. They were all staring at me and I just shifted in place, wiping my hands on my skinny jeans and watching the light waiting for the moment it turned green.

I revved the engine and pushed off the ground with my foot to get my bike moving and kept going straight, thinking about Andy. I got to the drugstore and parked, putting the kickstand down and taking my helmet off as I walked into the store, going into the hair dye isle. 2 whole shelves, what colour should I dye it? Blonde? Hell no. Black? Never again. Brown? Maybe. Which colour of brown though.

"Devil." I looked over and saw CC. I waved and he walked over, standing beside me. "Which colour you wanna go for?' He asked. I shrugged and bent down to look at a pretty light brown with a hint of blonde. "What about this one?" He handed me another box that was a darker brown with a hint of red. I smiled and nodded. I put the other one back down and turned to him, biting my lip. "You don't have to thank me, but you seem pretty cool, even if you don't you know talk, can I have your number so we can hang out and be best friends." I smiled and nodded, holding my hand out for his phone. I typed my name in as I Am The Devil and texted my number so I could have his number. He grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at me for my password. I reached over and unlocked it and he saved his number under CC Is King. He waved and walked away to find the guys I guess as I passed the candy I stopped and turned, grabbing a bag of Starbursts and some chocolate bars. I put everything down on the counter and grabbed my wallet, ignoring the look of disgust from the cashier.

"$45.00." She sneered. I grabbed the correct amount and handed it to the girl. She took it and gave my bag. "Loser." I rolled my eyes and started putting my helmet on as I left the store. I put the bag in on of the pouches on my bike and swung my leg over, sitting on the seat and digging my key out of my pocket. Before I could I felt my phone vibrate. I groaned, lifting the visor and taking my phone out to see a message from CC. I rolled my eyes and opened the message.

CC Is King: Look behind you

I looked over my shoulder and saw CC sitting on the hood of the car with the others around him looking shocked.

Me: Goodbye CC

I put my phone in my pocket and kicked the kickstand up, starting the engine, backing up and looking over to see CC walk over to me. I turned off my bike and looked over to CC with my eyebrow raised.

"They want to know if you want to come over for dinner." I looked for a way to reply and say CC nod. "Just type the answer." He handed me his phone so I didn't have to take mine out again.

I won't be much fin if I can't talk

"Who cares, pwease Devil, I want my new bestie there." I shrugged. "I'll do your hair for you." I typed a yes in all caps an he laughed. "Alright, follow us." He walked away and I put my visor down and waited for the car to go in front of me. A little while later they pulled into a driveway and I followed, parking my bike behind their car. I just looked at the house in awe. I took my helmet off and just looked at CC, pointing at the house. It was twice the size of my house that I share with 3 other people but I guess their girlfriends share with them too. They all laughed at my expression as I got off my bike. "Bring the bag." CC told me and I nodded, reaching to grab my bag of candy and hair dye. It's gonna be not seeing gold hair anymore.

"So we know you don't talk, how can you communicate with us?" Jinxx asked, trying not to sound rude. I mimed writing and Jake went to get some paper and a pen. I got handed a notebook and a purple pen and I opened it to the first page. I usually had my notebook but I left it at home by accident.

"What would you like to eat?" Andy asked.

I'm a vegetarien just so you know.

He nodded and we walked into a massive kitchen.

"So a salad." I nodded and he went to work making it. I looked around and saw everyone doing their own thing. I pulled out my phone and texted Moose saying I would be home later. "Come get food!" I guess they had pizza as well but even pizza made me sick if I ate it.

"So Devil, wanna do your hair now?" CC asked after we finished. I nodded and he grabbed the bag from the counter and pulled me up the stairs into a bathroom. "Let's do this." He smiled, pulling on the gloves and snapping them against his wrist. I hid a smile at how creepy he looked and sat down so he could reach my head.