Eleven.

Yesh! It didn't take me a week to update! Only a day! I don't know how to feel about this chapter but I hope you like this. Please comment and vote. I love you <3
Devil

I want to talk.

I want to talk.

I opened my mouth and tried saying those 4 words.

Nothing.

Motherfucker!

My phone rang disrupting me from whatever I was trying to do.

CC Is King: Wanna come over?

I shrugged to myself and typed a response.

I sighed at my hair and put a Beanie on covering my bad hair. I slipped my jacket on and tied my shoelaces on my black combat boots.

"Where you going?" Val asked me before I could walk out the front door.

I groaned with no sound and turned around, putting my hand into a c shape and doing it again to spell CC. "You go over there quite a lot." She glared. I shrugged and left the house, putting my helmet on and going into the garage.

I drove over to CC's house and parked in the driveway, getting off my bike and running up to the door.

I hoped CC was the one that opened the door but with my luck it was Andy.

"Hey did CC invite you?" He said awkwardly. I nodded shifting awkwardly and looked at the ground. He cleared his throat and I looked up through my eyelashes making him blush for some reason. "Oh ya." He stepped to the side and I walked through the door.

"Devil!" CC squealed and ran up to hug me. I smiled and wrapped my Tony arms around his neck as he spun me around.

I rolled my eyes when he set me down and fixed my shirt.

I swore at him in sign language and laughed without sound at his confused expression. 

"You wanna watch a movie with us Devil?" I nodded and ran over jumping between Ashley and Andy who was sitting down again.

We ended up watching a scary movie that I didn't want to know the name of and since I was a total scaredy cat I got scared at anything. I hid behind my hands and jumped hiding under the blanket at the monster that jumped out of the closet on the screen. I heard all the boys laugh at me so being me I just stuck my hand up above the blanket and flipped them off. They just laughed harder. I peeked my head out from the blanket but widened my eyes at the amount of blood and turned to the right burying my head in whoever's chest. I forgot it was Andy beside me but I didn't care, I was terrified of the movie.

He hesitated but I felt an arm wrap around me, holding me there.

It reminded me of so long ago when we used to do this.

"It's okay Devil." I heard his deep voice whisper only loud enough for me to hear. "I'm right here."