Thirty.

Hey guys :) After reading this chapter what do you think of the names I chose? I like them and I think they have a nice ring to them but what do you think? Comment and vote. I love you <3

Kylie's POV

I woke up late in the day, bout a month has passed since we found out the genders of our baby Berisack's and Andy and I have been arguing constantly over names. He wants to name the boy Nikki after Nikki Sixx but I want to name him Joseph after my grandfather who died when I was 10 years old, and for the girl he wants to name he Andrea and I want to name her Samantha. It's been a constant struggle because we're both stubborn human beings and are not giving up until we have our way. The constant arguing over names has drained me, I'm so tired, cause the twins can sense my annoyance and it's just a big struggle. I didn't realize being pregnant is so much of a struggle. 

"Hey Ky." Val treated me as I waddled into the kitchen. That's another thing that's making me very tired and very pissed off. I'm already huge and I'm only 4 months along! I'm waddling everywhere and I can't see my toes! 

"Meh." I mumbled as I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge. I opened the cupboard where the cups were and swore. 

"Moose!!!!!!!!!!!" I called. 

"What!" He screamed back. 

"I need help." He stood up and laughed as he reached up to grab a cup for me. "Thanks Moose." I ruffled his curly hair and he groaned, trying to fix it as he walked away. 

"Have you 2 decided on names yet?" Kyle asked, looking between Andy and I. I glared at Andy while he shrugged, 

"She's being a bitch and won't compromise." 

"You're the one not compromise!" I screamed back, throwing my arms up in the air. 

"That's not the point." i glared at him and put the jug of juice back in the fridge. 

"He's just being unfair." I crossed my arms and pouted before grabbing my juice and going to sit at the table. 

"Well what names have you narrowed it down to?" Jinxx asked, trying to hide his smile. 

"Samantha or Andrea for the girl and Nikki or Joseph for the boy." I stated. 

"What about Andrea Samantha?" Moose suggested. My eyes snapped over to Andy who was looking at me and I smiled. 

"I like it." He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. 

"What about Nikki Joseph for the boy?" Ashley stated, from his spot on the kitchen counter. 

"Why didn't we think of combining the names?" I asked Andy. He laughed and shrugged. 

"We're just stupid." Everybody shook their heads at us with smiles on their faces and I just shrugged and drank my juice.