Twenty Two.

Kylie's POV 

"So how was last night?" Val asked when we were alone. 

"It hurt but after the pain went away, oh my fuck it was the best thing I've ever experienced." I told her. She laughed and nodded. 

"Ya that sounds about right." I giggled with her. 

"Are you dating Ashley yet?" I asked her. She blushed but shook her head. 

"It's not official because he hates putting titles on things. But I think we are." 

"I don't you getting hurt." I knew what Ashley was like. When we first moved in (Yes Val, Moose, Kyle and I all moved into the BVB house) But anywhore, when we first moved in girls would come in and out of his room. But it stopped when him and Val started hanging out. And believe me, I can hear everything they through the walls, it's very awkward with me and Andy cause we never did it before last night. 

"I don't think he would hurt me." Val admitted. 

"Valarie." I scowled. "You never know that."

"I know." She sighed. "We need more snacks." She pointed out. 

"I'm not going down there without you or I'll get made fun of." She giggled and nodded. We both stood up and walked out of the room. She went first and I went behind her. She kept teasing me about not wanting to go by myself but her words stopped when we reached the bottom of the staircase. I went down to the last step and gasped. 

A girl with blonde hair and black streaks was kissing Ashley. He looked like he was enjoying it too. 

Val cried out and turned and ran back up the stairs. I growled and stomped over to Ashley, pulling the bitch away from him and smacked him straight in the face. 

"Fuck ass." I spat and ran back upstairs, searching through all the rooms to find Val. "Val." I whispered, knocking on the bathroom door. 

"What do you want?" She cried. 

"Let me Val." I heard the lock turn and I tested to see if the door would open and it did. I walked in and closed the door behind me, locking it as well so we wouldn't get interrupted. 

"I hate him." I heard her mutter. 

"Val, I know he hurt you, but he probably didn't know how you actually felt about him." 

"Now you're taking his side!" She screamed and started pacing the small bathroom. 

"No, I'm not." I told her. "As you said before, he doesn't like putting titles on things so he probably didn't know you considered your relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend." I explained, using a lot of hand gestures. 

"I guess you're right." She sighed and wiped her tears away. "But I'm still not gonna talk to him for a while." 

"And that's completly okay." I put my arm around her shoulder. "Let's go watch that movie."