Sixteen.

Hey guys, so chapter 16 please comment if you like it and what you think it will happen next, vote too. I love you <3

OKAY LETS JUST SAY FOR STORY PURPOSES AND THE FACT THAT I DONT REALLY CARE ENOUGH TO CHANGE IT. IT WAS DISCOUNT DAY AT THE MOVIE THEATRE AND THEY GO IN FOR LIKE $3 OR SOMETHING. K? CAN WE DO THAT INSTEAD OF COMMENTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Kylie's POV

True to his word Andy pulled up in the driveway. I smiled and checked my hair once more making sure it was perfect under my Batman snapback that I wore just for Andy.

I had already wrote another note for all 3 of my friends so I ran out, out of the house.

"Hey Ky." Andy smiled after I got into the car.

"Hey Batman." I said back. I was still surprised at my voice, I haven't heard it since I was 16.

"I like your hat." I smiled at him as he started driving away from the house.

We went to some place I didn't know the name of and sat down at a table.

"You never used to be a vegetarian." Andy said aafter we got our food. I of course got a veggie burger but he got got a meaty, greasy hamburgers.

"I don't really know actually." I sighed. I forget the reason why but I did realize about a year ago that I did miss eating meat. "But the torture they do to animals before we eat them is sick."

"But the meat is good." He took a bite of his hamburger. I laughed and finished of my veggie Burger that actually didn't really have taste anymore but I finished that and ate my salad.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked as we drove to the theatre.

"Uhh, The Maze Runner?"

"I actually want to see that movie! I read the books and have been waiting for them to make a movie out of it." I squealed making him laugh. We talked a little more and then we pulled into the parking lot of the theater.

"2 tickets for The Maze Runner." Andy told the man behind the glass thing.

"$6.60." Andy payed the man and we went in to pay for our snacks. Candy, popcorn, drinks and more candy.

We sat at the back of the theater and halfway during the movie we somehow got into a fight and started throwing popcorn and candy at each other.

A flash light shined in our faces , making us stop.

"You're disturbing the people around you, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the theater." I held in my laughter and gathered my candy.

I followed Andy out of the theater and we burst out laughing as soon as the doors closed.

"It's your fault!" I giggled.

"No you started it."

"How did I start it?!" We argued the whole way back to my house. "Okay best first date ever." I said when he stopped in my driveway.

"Would you like to go on another one soon?" He asked me, smiling hopefully.

"Of course I would Andy." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Bye Batman." I got out of the car and walked up to the door, turning around and watching Andy drive away, leaving me alone once again. But this time, I knew he was coming back.

OKAY LETS JUST SAY FOR STORY PURPOSES AND THE FACT THAT I DONT REALLY CARE ENOUGH TO CHANGE IT. IT WAS DISCOUNT DAY AT THE MOVIE THEATRE AND THEY GO IN FOR LIKE $3 OR SOMETHING. K? CAN WE DO THAT INSTEAD OF COMMENTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN