Thirteen

So Chapter 13, I hope you guys like it, please comment and vote. It means a lot. I love ou <3

Devil

The rest of the guys woke up, CC being the last and woke up from the laughter since he was making out with the pillow as he slept. 

It was a funny sight to see I must admit. 

'I should get home.' I wrote and showed the boys. They groaned but nodded. I put on my jacket over the shirt Andy gave me. The shirt I was wearing was dirty so Andy gave me one to wear. The next time I came over I'd get my shirt back and he's get his back. If I ever give it back. 

"Bye Dev!" I smiled and hugged CC back. 

"See ya Devil." Jake and Jinxx waved. 

"When are you gonna tell us your real name?" Ashley asked me. I shook my head, signaling that I would never tell them and he groaned. "Bye Devil." He sighed over dramatically. I smiled and turned to Andy, waving. 

"WAIT!" Jake screamed before I could leave. "Why is it that only CC has your number?" I rolled my eyes but took the other guys phones, putting my number in under the name I AM THE DEVIL. I texted myself using each of the guys phones and handed them back to the right person. "Okay now you can leave." I rolled my eyes and left the house. Adding the boys numbers as I walked to my bike. 

Ashley was Purdy Boy

Jinxx was Jinxxy Poo

Jake was Princess (Don't ask, it was one of the conversations we had last night) 

and Andy was My Batman

I laughed and locked my phone, swinging my leg over my bike and sitting down, doing my helmet up and starting the engine. I drove away from the house and towards my house. I parked in the garage and walked into the house. 

"WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU!?" I rolled my eyes. "I was worried sick!" I shrugged and opened the door to downstairs. I knew I would be in shit but I am 21 years old, I understand why he yelled at me all the time when we were younger but I am 21, I'm not a fucking baby. 

Me: I'm in shit now, thanks C.

CC Is King: I love you? 

I laughed at his response and stripped out of my clothes as I walked into the bathroom. I showered quickly and got out dried off. By the time I finished, I had over 16 messages, all from the 5 boys. I smiled and rolled my eyes and texted them back while just in my towel. 

I created a group chat with the 5 of them cause it's easier and typed what I was thinking. 

Me: I'm half naked 

********************************

Andy's POV

I AM THE DEVIL: I'm half naked

I chocked on the coffee I was drinking and heard all the other guys burst out laughing. I guess they got the message too. 

"Dude!" Ashley laughed. 

"She's awesome!" CC agreed. She reminds me so much of Kylie. 

"ANDY!" I winced at Juliet's voice and looked up. 

"Yes?" 

"You haven't answered any of my texts!" 

"You texted me?" I checked my messages and bit my lip. 20 messages. Clingy much?

"Andy!" I still sat on the couch where Devil and I fell asleep and didn't feel like getting up, until Juliet walked over and dragged me off the couch by my hair and up towards my room. 

"Andy's gonna get it!" I heard Ashley scream after me, making me groan. 

"Andy what's going on with you?" Juliet asked slamming the door to my room. 

"Nothing." I argued, feeling my phone buzzing in my pocket. I so wanted to check it, it might be Devil texting me. 

"Who is she?" 

"What?" 

"That girl in the photo album under your pillow." She paused. "Who is she?" When I didn't answer she continued. "Ex girlfriend you still have feelings for?" I shook my head. 

"She's my old best friend." She waited. "But I wanted more from her, until I moved away when I was 18." I told her. 

"Do you still have feelings for her?" She looked like she was about to cry. 

"Even though I may never see her again..." I took a deep breath, thinking about what would happen if I said this one word. "Yes."