Twenty Five.

Heyyyyy, so what do you think is wrong with Kylie? What do you think is going to happen with Ashley and Val? Do you like it?
Love you <3
Kylie's POV

Val and Ashley were on okay terms now and it's been about a months since the accident.

Andy pulled out and collapsed beside me sweaty and out of breath.

"That was..." He panted. "Awesome." He finished.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"I think it gets better each time." I agreed. Just then I got a sick feeling in my stomach. "Oh gods." I groaned and shot up, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"The the third time you've been sick this week." Andy stated, kneeling beside me. I glanced over at him before I puked all over again. "I'm taking you to the hospital." After making sure I wasn't gonna vomit again I rinsed my mouth out and got into the shower to wash off the smell of sex.

When I finished my shower I stepped out and saw clothes sitting on the counter.

I smiled slightly knowing that Andy had put them there. I got dressed slowly, slowly slipping the Metallica t-shirt over my head.

I buttoned my jeans and really looked at myself for the first time since I started dating Andy.

My hair was now down to below my butt, and now all the dye had faded and my hair was now back to my natural hair colour which was black and it looked better on me now than it did when I was 16. It looked like I had gained a little weight too. I sighed ignoring it and pulling on my zip up black sweater.