Chapter One

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

    I sat down on the couch in the living room of the Team Crafted house. In the silence, I heard the fast click of keys on a keyboard. Jason and Ian were playing a Hunger Games, and an angry yell from Ian told me that he had just been killed, possibly by a pig. Yet, it felt like it was quieter than usual. That was because Adam, Ty, and Quinten had left the team and moved out of the house. The upside to this chaos was that Ryan had joined. Now, it was only Jason, Ian, Ryan, Jerome, and myself on the team. Speaking of Jerome, he had been acting weird around me ever since I told the guys that I was gay. He just didn't seem to be himself during recordings, not even at Pax East a couple weeks ago. The fans, or anyone for that matter, couldn't tell that Jerome was different, except me. I had known him almost my whole life; I think I would know if he was not acting like his usual self. He could barely pull off a Power Move nowadays. It was almost as if he had something, or someone, on his mind.

                             *Jerome's P.O.V.*

    I couldn't get him off my mind. Whenever I saw him, I just wanted him to be mine and mine alone. Who knew that the Merome ship might actually work out?

    I was surfing the web, not looking at anything in particular. But, I still somehow ended up on a photo of Mitch. His shirt was slightly open, exposing some of his chest. I looked over the picture, admiring my best friend's beauty. I sighed, saddened by the thought that Mitch couldn't be mine. He had a boyfriend; it was Rob, or his rival in battle dome, Woofless. They started dating a few days before we went to Pax East, which was the same day he told the rest of the team that he was gay. They seemed to be happy together and I didn't want to ruin that for them. In all honesty, I was a little jealous of Rob.

    Then, a knock on my door shook me from my thoughts. I immediately closed out of the web page I was on and said in a surprisingly calm voice, "Come in." Mitch opened the door a crack and said, "Hey biggums. I was just wondering if you wanted anything specific to eat for lunch."

    "Um, how about some pizza?" I suggested while standing up. Mitch shrugged and left me alone once again. I walked out of my room to follow him downstairs. When I came into the living room, I saw Mitch speaking into the home phone to this place. "One medium pepperoni pizza and one large cheese pizza please," he said into the speaker. He then told the person on the line the address of our place and hung up. He turned around and saw me standing in the doorway. "I thought that you and I could share a pizza. I know pepperoni is your favorite," he said. I shrugged, staring into his amazing caramel eyes. He gave me a grin, making me melt inside. But, luckily, Ryan walked in before I could do something embarrassing.

    Mitch turned around to face him and said, "Hey dood. I just ordered some pizza for us." Ryan nodded his head, tossing his keys onto the kitchen counter. He then asked us, "Would you two like to join me in a recording after lunch?"

    "Sorry, but Rob is coming over after lunch. Maybe he could join us in the recording?" Mitch suggested. "I don't mind. Hey, now we can play a battle arena!" Ryan said excitedly. Oh great, Rob was going to be in another recording. Almost every recording I did with Mitch had Rob tagging along. I was luckily able to keep my anger and jealousy locked up inside. I know it sounds geeky and stupid, but, every night, I would write down all my feelings for the day in a notebook I kept in my nightstand. This was the only way I had to keep myself from going insane. To make sure that they didn't think I wasn't happy with their decision, I said, "Yeah, that would be great. I haven't played a battle arena in a while."

    I walked over to the couch and sat down. Before I could turn on the TV, Jason and Ian came into the room. Jason was smiling and Ian had his head hung. I couldn't help but smiling myself. "What happened, Ian? Were you killed?" Mitch asked while laughing a little.

    "No, it's worse than that! First, I was killed off spawn. So, that made me rage a little. Then, the guy that murdered me was killed, therefore, I couldn't mutate on him! But, the worst part was that Jason ended up winning!" Ian blew up. I tired holding it in, but I couldn't but giggle a little, and neither could the others. "Hey! Just be happy that I won! I rarely ever win a Hunger Games," Jason laughed. "That's my point!" Ian shouted. Everyone started laughing except him.

    Then, the doorbell rang. "I got it," Mitch said, still laughing a little. He went to the door and talked to the deliveryman for a minute. He then came back with two pizza boxes in his hands. He set them down on the dining table. Everyone practically ran over there, knocking Mitch off his feet. I happened to be right behind him when he fell, so he landed into my open arms before he could hit the ground. I looked into his eyes and our gaze was locked. And, in that moment, I felt a greater love for Mitch than ever before.

    Oh, how I love you Mitch!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello all my shining stars!

Well, here's the surprise! A Merome story! I've been writing this for about 5 or 6 months I believe, and I just finished it the other day! Yay!

Also, today, Friday, August 1st, is my birthday! I'm now 13! So, this is like a birthday present for you guys. I hope you like it. :3

So, I'll be updating this every Friday! I hope you'll all like it.

I guess that's it. Galaxy out!

I love you all and don't forget to shine my little stars!