Chapter Twelve

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

    After Mitch left to see his boyfriend, we just chatted with each other. Adam and Ty left at around 11:30 a.m. It was sad to see them leave, but I had the other to keep me company, which I didn't necessarily need. But, I did know what I needed; some hot, steaming coffee. And, I knew an amazing place to get some excellent coffee.

    We were all sitting in the living room, enjoying some TV. I stood up and said, "I'm going to get some coffee and buy some stuff from the store." Since I was going out, why not stock up on food and stuff like that? I grabbed the keys to Ryan's truck and yelled at him, "I'm taking your truck Ryan!"

    "Okay!" he yelled back. I had my wallet in my back pocket and my phone was in my front pocket, so I was good to go. I also slipped on my coat because of my cuts. I didn't really want anyone to see them.

    I drove the truck through the neighborhood we lived in and onto a relatively big street. About ten minutes later, I parked in the parking lot of the little coffee shop. I got out of the truck and walked into the shop. I ordered my coffee and, once I had gotten it, I sat down at a small table. I was causally drinking the hot drink when I heard someone ask, "Are you ASFJerome?" I looked at the person that spoke to me and saw a teenage girl wearing a Power Moves Only shirt. I smiled at her and said, "Yes, and I see you are a fellow Power Mover as well."

    "Well, I am, and I was wondering if you could sign my shirt, if it isn't too much to ask," she said, holding out a Sharpie. I took it from her hand, my smile widening. I signed my name on her shirt and handed the Sharpie back to her. "What's your name?" I asked her.

    "Lyss," she whispered. I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "Well, Lyss, I wish you the best of luck with your Power Moves." She nodded her head in thanks and ran off. I chuckled and continued on with my drink.

    After that one encounter, I didn't have any other fans come up to me, which was okay with me. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans dearly, but sometimes it was nice to not be swarmed by a mob of fans. It was nice to be treated like any other normal, non famous person.

    Sometimes, it was nice to be ignored by most everyone, except the one you love.

                       *Mitch's P.O.V.*

    I pulled back onto the grass, parking the car. I got out and sprinted to the door. I bolted inside, slamming the door shut behind me. The guys looked up at me and Jason even raised an eyebrow. "I have a plan!" I said before I ran into my room. I searched mt closet, making sure I had the perfect outfit for tomorrow night, which I didn't have. This had to be perfect!

    I heard my door creak open and looked over to see Ryan, Jason, and Ian standing in the doorway. "Um, Mitch? What is this 'plan' of yours?" Ryan asked me. I sighed, not wanting to tell them the full story. But, they were going to find out sooner or later, so why not make it sooner? Besides, I was going to need their help for my little project.

    "Rob and I broke up. He says that he loves Preston," I said, my excitement gone. They gasped, coming to comfort me. I took a step back from them and said, "No, no, I'm fine. I love Jerome, and that's why I was freaking out. I know he loves me as well, and I have a surprise planned out to show him that I love him too." They grinned at my statement. I told them the plan and what I needed them to do. Ian was going to get the plates and food for the night while Jason and I were going to get me and outfit to wear because I didn't really have anything to wear. Ryan was going to keep Jerome occupied if he came home while I was prepping for tomorrow night. This was definitely going to work.

    Jason and I left in his car while Ian took his. Jason drove us to the nearest tux store and, after a half an hour, we found my perfect outfit. It was a purple button-up shirt with a grey coat and grey pants. Of course, I was still going to wear my dog tag and red and black checkerboard Vans that I already had. I think that Jerome would like it.

    We quickly drove back home and I called Ryan. After a couple of rings, he picked up. "Is Jerome there?" I asked him.

    "No, but he'll be here soon. Get your butts over here before he does!" Ryan said. "Okay, okay! We're on our way!" I said before hanging up and telling Jason that we needed to hurry.

    We made it back to the TC house in five minutes. Jason parked the car along the curb and we practically jumped out. I saw Ian's car in the driveway and was glad that he had made it here in time. We walked inside and saw Ryan and Ian putting the food in the fridge. I was going to cook some steak on the grill tomorrow for the little date I had planned.

    I heard a huge truck stop its engine and immediately knew that Jerome was here. The others heard it as well because they pushed me to the stairs, telling me to get to my room, and quick. I did, sprinting into my room and throwing the bag that had my new clothes in it into my closet. i closed that door and hooped onto my bed. I heard footsteps approaching and swiftly pulled out my phone. I was on Facebook just as Jerome opened my door. Man that was close.

    "Hey, biggums. I saw the tweet about you and Rob," he said, coming to sit at the end of my bed. I turned my phone off and shrugged. "I'm fine, trust me. We ended it on good terms. We both loved someone else," I said, telling him the truth. The thing is, he didn't know that someone I love was him. 

(And, Lyss is my best friend and I thought it would be cool to add her in the book. Just an FYI!)