Chapter Ten

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

    I was in the perfect dream. How, you ask, did I know that I was in a dream? Because, Mitch and I we lying in bed together, me cuddled up in his arms. He kissed my forehead and I thought I felt it in reality as well as in the dream. But, I didn't want to open my eyes and ruin this dream. Then, he whispered to me, "Good night, my little Bacca." I fell asleep in his arms, completely at peace. Sadly, I slipped into a different dream after that.

    Finally, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Mitch's caramel eyes staring back at me. He grinned that same lopsided grin that I loved so much. "Morning, sleepyhead," he said quietly. "Are the guys up?" I asked, looking at the digital clock on my desk. It was ten o'clock in the morning. Light was shining in through my window.

    "Well, no, they aren't. I was awake and I was bored, so I thought we could hang out," he said, looking down. He wanted to spend time, with me? The next thing he's going to say is that he loves me! "Yeah, sure. I don't mind," I said, blushing a little. I sat, cross-legged, on my bed and Mitch jumped up on it as well. We just talked after that, about nothing in particular. We joked and laughed, just like the good old times. We evened ended up angering Jason, whose room was next to mine. It was only made us laugh harder.

    At one point, I found myself lost in his eyes. This seemed to happen a lot to me because he was just so handsome. But, this time, I guess he got lost in my eyes as well. "You know, you have amazing eyes," Mitch said smiling.

    "So do you," I said back, smiling as well. Then, we both leaned in. I don't think either of us knew that we were doing so, that we were just living in the moment. Our lips met in a kiss. I pulled Mitch closer until we were nose to nose. We broke away, opening our eyes. Mitch looked so happy and my heart began beating faster.

    Then, the realization of what just happened set in. "What was that?!" Mitch asked, pushing himself away from me. "I'm not sure..." I said, looking away from him. He had looked so happy to be in my arms, but, maybe he was just faking it. It was a sad thought, but it must've been true.

    He stood up a said, "Um, I've got to go." He left without another word. Once he was gone, I hid my face in my pillow. How could I have done that to him?!

                          *Mitch's P.O.V.*

    I locked myself in my room and jumped onto my bed, laying my face on my pillow. Why did I do that? I have a boyfriend for Pete's sake! Wait...

    I sat up in bed and looked at my door. Did I love Rob as much as I did before? I mean, I know I have feelings for both Rob and Jerome, I just didn't know who I love the most yet. Maybe I just needed to talk this out. And, the best person to talk to would be Adam, of course.

    I unlocked my door and walked calmly downstairs. Adam and Ty were both awake, watching TV. When I came into the living room, they both looked up at me. "Uh, Adam, can we talk, alone?" I asked him and he got up, giving a small kiss to Ty before leaving him. He followed me upstairs and back into my room. Once I had closed my door, I said, "Adam, I'm torn between Rob and Jerome. What do I do?" Adam stood there for second, thinking about his answer. Then, he said, "Go with your heart. I was actually debating on whether to go out with Ty or the Brotato before. I was thinking with my brain, but, with love and love alone, you must believe in your heart." I thought this over for a moment, and nodded my head. Adam put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I wish you the best of luck with your decision, good buddy." I smiled at him and let him leave.

    I heaved a sigh, falling onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling and let my heart do the thinking.

    Just at the thought of Rob, my heart skipped a beat like it always did, but my heart twisted and I felt butterflies in my stomach at the mention of Jerome's name. I sat up, looking at the wall that divided mine and Jerome's rooms. I smiled. I guess I really do love him.