Chapter Four

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

    I uploaded the video to my YouTube channel and turned to look at Rob. He had lain down on my bed, waiting for me to finish with uploading my video. He looked over at me and asked, "Are you done now?" I nodded my head and he got up off my bed. He came over and sat down on my lap, just as he had done earlier today. He put his arms around my neck and brought his legs up onto my lap as well. Once his was curled up in a ball on my lap, he rested his head on my shoulder. With a big yawn, he fell fast asleep. He was already lightly snoring, which I thought was pretty adorable. I smiled down at him and whispered softly, "Sweet dreams, my love."

    I let my head rest on the back of my chair and closed my eyes. Within a few minutes, I had fallen asleep to Rob's gentle breathing.

                      *    *    *    *    *

    Through the darkness of sleep, I heard a muffled snicker. I groggily opened my eyes and yawned. Rob was fast asleep in my arms, still cuddled up in a ball. I saw the flash of a camera out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and, sure enough, Jason, Ian, and Ryan were standing in the doorway with a phone pointed at us. Jason, who was the holding the phone, saw that I awake and said, "This is going on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter." I glared at them, thinking about how lucky they were that there was someone on top of me, causing me to be unable to move.

    Then, I heard a yawn and Rob's arms moving from around my neck. I looked over at him, my face softening into a smile. Rob stretched his arms and legs, his eyes still closed. After he was done stretching, he opened his stunning eyes and wrapped his arms loosely around my neck again. He gave me a grin, but then noticed the others standing in the doorway. He gave me a questioning look and I said, "They took pictures of us sleeping together."

    Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the weight of Rob was off of me. In that split second, Rob had jumped off my lap, sprinted over to the others, and had Jason pinned against the wall. All of us were surprised by his sudden burst of speed. "Don't ever, ever, do that again," Rob said, one of his arms holding Jason against the wall while the other one hung at his side. He could barely hide the smile that was forming on his lips, I could tell. He nodded his head nervously, but he sensed the humor in the situation. Rob backed away, removing his arms from Jason's chest. "I-I already p-posted the p-picture," Jason stuttered quietly, looking down partly to hide his smile. Rob glanced back at Jason. Before he could move a muscle, I placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked back at me and I said, "Just let it be. I told our fans already." He gave a nod of his head and looked down at a watch strapped around his wrist. He looked back at me and said, "I have to go. I promised Preston that I would watch Frozen with him."

    "I love that movie!" Ian said happily. "I know. It's one of my all time favorites. Preston hasn't seen it yet, so I told him I would watch him with him because I have it on DVD," Rob said, turning to Ian.

    "I'll walk you to the door," I said picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. He laughed as I ran down the hallway and down the stairs. But, running down the stairs was my fatal mistake.

    I was smiling and laughing, until I felt my right foot slip on the edge of a step. I fell backwards and time seemed to slow down. Thoughts of my family, my fans, and my love flashed through my mind.

    Then, my head hit the edge of a stair and I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello all my shining stars!

Yes, I'm aware that this chapter is shorter than most other chapters I post. But, I DON'T CARE!! 

Also, my teeth hurt because of these dumb braces! D:

Anywho, a vote or comment would be much appreciated! Galaxy out!

I love you all and don't forget to shine my little stars!