Chapter Fifteen

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

    "I love you, Mitch," he whispered to me. I switched my gaze from the stars to his face and saw that he was fast asleep. I smiled softly and whispered back, "I love you too, Jerome."

    Then, thinking about how cute this was, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I pulled up the camera and took a picture of Jerome and I. Next, I posted it to Instagram, Twitter, and even Facebook. I thought that some of the fans would like a bit of Merome before they fell asleep. I put my phone away and looked back at my adorable, sleeping Bacca. Just before I got up, I looked back at the starry night sky. Then, a shooting star blazed across the sky. I closed my eyes and wished, 'I wish to be with Jerome forever.'

    After that, slowly got up without disturbing Jerome. All he did was move a little, but didn't wake up. I picked him up bridal style and carried him over to Ian's car. I carefully opened the passenger door and set him inside. I put the seat belt around him because, well, better safe than sorry. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I closed his door and climbed into the driver's seat.

    We got back to the TC house in about 20 or so minutes. I was careful not to wake Jerome on the way, going a little slower than I usually did. I got out of the car, opened the passenger side door, and picked Jerome up again. I carried him into the house and saw everyone still awake. I gave them a smile and gently tossed Ian his car keys. "Good night everyone," I whispered to them before I went upstairs. I heard them mumbling something about Jerome and I and I smiled to myself. i think everyone was waiting for Jerome and I to get together.

    I pushed open my door and closed it with my foot. I set Jerome down on my bed and started to get ready for bed myself. I undressed until I was only in my boxers and turned off the light. I slowly made my way to my bed, making sure I didn't run into anything because my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. Finally, I made it to my bed without cracking my skull open and having to go to the hospital, again. I climbed into bed and looked over a Jerome to see im smiling back at me. Had he seen me undress? Well, not like it mattered since we're dating now.

    I smiled back at him and pulled him closer to me. My bed was a twin, so we didn't have too much room to sleep, but he seemed happy where he was. He snuggled up close to me, resting his head on my chest. "Good night, my little Benja," he whispered softly. I looked down to see his eyes closed and a gentle smile spread across his face. I grinned and whispered back, "Good night, my little Bacca." I fell asleep with him in my arms, and I was at peace.

                           *Jerome's P.O.V.*

    My dream ever since I had fallen in love was finally happening, and it wasn't a dream. I was in Mitch's arms and he loved me back. Words couldn't describe how happy I was at the moment, so all I could do was smile.

    Mitch turned off the light and stumbled over to the bed. He climbed under the covers and looked over at me. Once he saw my smile, he smiled back at me. I cuddled into his arms and put my head on his chest. "Good night, my little Benja," I whispered, closing my eyes.

    "Good night, my little Bacca," he said softly. I then fell asleep, perfect exactly where I was.