[Tamaki Amajiki X Reader]- Yoga

For my first one-shot, I decided to do my best elf son because elf son. He's actually kinda hard to write for tho, so sorry if he seems kinda OOC ^^;;

Tamaki Amajiki was a fairly jittery boy, for the most part, he seemed to be on edge at all times.

On the other hand Y/N L/N couldn't be more relaxed.

Maybe that was why it was such a strange sight, at 3AM in the morning, Tamaki just happened upon Y/N stretching in the dorm common rooms. The boy tilted his head slightly, confused as to why the other was up at such an ungodly hour stretching in the common rooms. But then, he could ask himself the same question.

Y/N winced as they stretched, swiveling their around, wondering why they could feel eyes burning the back of their head.

Y/N and Tamaki met eyes, something that suddenly discomforted both of them- Y/N for being caught doing yoga and Tamaki for being caught staring.

"Amajiki?" Pursing his lips, he nodded through the gloom that 3AM brought to the common rooms. While he may have known you, he wouldn't say you two were close- just peers at school. "What are you doing up?" Y/N queried, tilting their head.

"I... I couldn't s-sleep. What are..." He cleared his throat, his eyes finding the floor, "What are you... you doing?" He managed to stutter. Y/N flushed, smiling as they sat down on the arm of one of the dorm couches.

"I usually do yoga to help me sleep," Y/N yawned, stretching their arms. "What time is it anyway?"

"Uhm... a-around about three in the m-morning..."

"Three?" Y/N stood up rather suddenly, running a hand through their hair. "I got carried away again," They mumbled, sighing as they sunk down into the seat.

"I... I thought you s-said yoga helps... helps you sleep?"

"Yeah but... I forget time more often than not." Y/N tossed their head back, sighing, "Say, you wanna do some with me until we tire ourselves out?"

"W-what? Why... why would you want to do yoga with me... I-I can't... I-"

"Amajiki, basically everyone can do yoga." Y/N stood, spreading their arms. "Just copy me."

Tamaki bumbled over shyly, slouching slightly.

"A-are you sure?" He began to mumble incoherent things about 'what if I embarrass myself' and whatnot.

"Amajiki, I can hardly see you. Besides, I usually close my eyes while doing yoga."

Y/N stretched their arms upwards, their palms together as they came to rest their foot against their calf. Amajiki mirrored it wobbly, but found his balace after a while.

So it went on, stretching together, before long, Tamaki felt himself tire. Posing awkwardly in a half-hearted downward dog, he yawned. Y/N rested a hand on his shoulder, making him flinch slightly.

"Tired yet?" Tamaki nodded in response, dropping out of the position and sitting cross-legged. Y/N stood instead, holding out their hand to help Tamaki up. Tamaki unsurely took Y/N's hand, flushing to the ends of his ears at the contact.

Y/N instead, plopped down onto the couch, Tamaki scooted into the seat besides them. The two yawned, the exercise and time leaving them awash with tiredness.

Y/N dropped their head onto his lap, giggling lightly as they felt the boy go rigid beneath them.

The two weren't sure who fell asleep first, but by the time they had woken up, they came face-to-face with a rather excited Nejire Hado taking a picture of them on her phone. Y/N laid with their head in his lap, he picked his head off of his chest, blinking blearly.

"Nejire?" Tamaki asked, rubbing his eyes, as Y/N stirred on his lap.

"Oops," Was all Nejire managed to get out before quickly turning and scurrying away.

Y/N's eyes flickered open, only to meet a crimson-faced Tamaki, a face that quickly became mirrored in their own face. Tamaki was at a loss for words, you broke the heavy awkwardness instead,

"Good morning, Amajiki."