[Prefrence]- How You Met

Another req from prettyplsdontkillme! This time it's how you met :) Let's g o m8s

Izuku Midoriya
○ You met through Uraraka.
○ He's lowkey a helpless romantic so it was a bit of a love-at-first sight for him.
○ Gave (and still gives) you heart eyes all the time before getting together.

Katsuki Bakugo
○ You met (officially) after hero training.
○ He may or may not lowkey blasted you in the face thinking you were your teammate, Deku.
○ He eventually talked to you again after a week or so when he said sorry.

Shoto Todoroki
○ You met at the hospital.
○ You were on the wrong side of the building and walked into the wrong room.
○ Started making an effort to meet you outside the hospital and make sure you got to the right side of the building.

Denki Kaminari
○ You met at the Sports Festival.
○ You were pretty bummed you didn't make it past the prelims, he ended up being the one comforting you.
○ Hit it off from there- he offered to get lunch after the Festival together.

Eijirou Kirishima
○ You went to the same middle school.
○ You were friends with Mina, so you only knew Kirishima vaguely.
○ Your relationship changed when you ran into each other in U.A.- you were in 1-B.

Tenya Iida
○ You met at a Gala event.
○ His parents hosted a lot of gala/fundraiser events and your family attended many.
○ Best friends into lovers trope supreme.

Shinsou Hitoshi
○ You went to the same middle school.
○ You were the first one who suggested he tried out for U.A.
○ Had the biggest crush on you for ages.

Tamaki Amajiki
○ You met in your first year.
○ You were the first person he had befriended since Mirio.
○ Your agencies also constantly worked together.

Neito Monoma
○ You grew up in the same neighbourhood.
○ You two used to hate each other as kids- a lot of "You have cooties!" and "You're so annoying!"
○ You guys still pretend argue.

Shota Aizawa
○ You met in your second year.
○ Nemuri had introduced you two.
○ You later worked in the same agency before he went to college for teaching.

Momo Yaoyorozu
○ You met in your first year.
○ You complimented her on how well she done in the Sports Festival, as well as how cool her quirk was.
○ She went to you for support items (You're in the same class as Mei)

Mina Ashido
○ You met at the training camp.
○ You started talking to her during dinner, you two really hit it off.
○ You both had a lot of common ground

Tsuyu Asui
○ You met in the holidays between middle school and high school.
○ She needed someone to look after her siblings when she was trying out for U.A.
○ Her little siblings kept asking to see you again.

Ochaco Uraraka
○ Your parents comissioned hers to build their agency building when you were young.
○ You two hung while your parents agency was being built.
○ You've kind of been inseparable since.

Kyoka Jirou
○ You met when she was busking outside your work.
○ You stopped to listen to her last song and tipped her.
○ You guys started talking about her music afterwards.

Nejire Hado
○ You met in the entrance exam during your first year.
○ You kept meeting around U.A. afterwards.
○ Also had the sweetest little crush on you before you got together.

Kendo Itsuka
○ You grew up on the same street.
○ You lived at opposite ends of the street, so you didn't know each other that much.
○ You guys started talking more after she once fell off her motorbike outside her house (where she was more upset about the damage to her bike than the scrapes and cuts she had).

Ya yeet, it's been a while, sorry.

Fun fact: The Tamaki and Shinsou concepts for this one come from some super old oc fanfictions of mine. Oof, we don't talk about them.