Closing Author's Note

Wow. That's all I can find myself to say.

I never thought this book would grow so popular, especially when I started writing it. It seemed like I would write for my friends at most, I never dreamed so many of you guys would be interested in these one-shots. Every single comment and vote made me feel special, and warm. I have to thank all of you for supporting me, it's given me the confidence to write other one-shots/preferences and novels on my account here.

But, if you read the title, you probably know what's coming. My thanks might seem empty, but I have made the executive decision to close this novel. It will still be up for reading, however, I'm not as into Boku no Hero as I once was. It's a chapter of my life that I've decided to close, and stored it as a favoured memory I can maybe one day reflect on.

I've stalled on closing this for a long time. I stopped responding to all those funny little comments you guys left.

"How lucky I am to have something
That makes saying goodbye so hard."
- Winnie the Pooh

I hope all of you have enjoyed this book. And again, I thank all of you for giving me the boost of confidence I needed to write here.

Thanks for everything, Sunshines,
Eli.