Updates + Hiatus

Hello Sunshines. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like t-

Ok, that's enough of that. Hello, Sunshines, it's been a while since this book has updated, I know. I've been a little bit selfish lately and went on an unannounced hiatus to write other things (other one-shot/preference books for the Arcana and Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer, as well as my original story and a few loose fanfictions).

Originally I stopped updating here because I was getting bombarded with school work- exams and whatever- but I guess that break was enough for me to kinda disconnect from BNHA. I haven't caught up on the manga, nor have I started watching S4. My hyperfixation on the show has kinda faded. Not that I don't like BNHA anymore- it's still a super interesting series- but I needed a break.

Next thing is the requests. There's a loooot of requests I have to get through now that I'm back. I'm sorry everyone's had to wait so long, but please hold on a little longer. I've forgotten the order in which they were requested, so I'm literally going to start from the request page and go down through the chapters looking for requests.

So all in all, sorry for just... vanishing I guess. But thank you for sticking with me!

I hope everyone has a lovely day/night, I love y'all, and cya soon :)