[Prefrence]- Sleeping

I'm a sucker of sleeping Hcs. But whoo, first prefrence, hope you like~ it was quite a lot to get through.

Izuku Midoriya
○ He gets really embarrassed sleeping together but finds it really nice.
○ He talks in his sleep- and it's usually fairly cute.
○ He likes it when you sleep with your head on his chest.

Katsuki Bakugo
○ He would never admit it but he is a really aggressive cuddler when sleeping.
○ So yeah, he doesn't care how you guys fall asleep, just so long as he can hold onto you
○ He also talks in his sleep but it's usually more terrifying than cute.

Shoto Todoroki
○ Highkey the best water bottle in winter. Also he's usually pretty cold on his right side during summer.
○ Todoroki is a really quiet sleeper- sometimes you have to check he's actually still breathing.
○ He's a pretty light sleeper so he wakes up a lot- he usually breathes with you to lull himself back to sleep.

Denki Kaminari
○ Honestly, he'll lie on his side and just attach himself to you, no matter how you're lying.
○ He highkey drools in his sleep, so that's fun.
○ Likes being able to play with your hair.

Eijirou Kirishima
○ He's a little anxious about accidentally hurting you with his quirk, but if you keep trying to persuade him you two sleep together.
○ He tries to be the big spoon, it usually backfires.
○ Laughs in his sleep (can be slightly disturbing sometimes)

Tenya Iida
○ He doesn't think you guys should share a bed until marriage b u t sometimes if you have a nightmare or are worried about something he'll let you sleep with him.
○ Back-to-back sleeping, only because Iida's not the most comfortable hugger.
○ There's a ninety percent chance he'll make you breakfast in bed.

Shinsou Hitoshi
○ Shinsou often jokes that he can't sleep without you beside him (hint: it's not a joke)
○ A lot more cat naps in the relationship than actual sleeping.
○ You find his shoulder pretty comfy to fall asleep on.

Tamaki Amajiki
○ He's really heckin' nervous to show affection, let alone sleep with you.
○ It's usually more accidental than anything, but he'll usually fall asleep with his head on your stomach.
○ Surprisingly deep sleeper.
○ Bonus: his ears twitch in his sleep.

Neito Monoma
○ He will literally try and sleep with you every single night.
○ Finds some kind of self-righteousness sleeping with your head on his chest.
○ Will likely brag about it in the morning.

Shota Aizawa
○ Ah, yes, the man who adores sleep. He'll sleep in most places, particularly if you're near.
○ He enjoys you playing with his hair when he goes to sleep.
○ For the most part, you two end up falling asleep in various places (couches, floors, beds, benches, etc.)

Momo Yaoyorozu
○ She's a little shy to sleep with you, but finds it very comforting.
○ Little spoon Momo Yaoyorozu everyone.
○ Will read to you until you fall asleep.

Mina Ashido
○ Mina literally just sprawls herself against a bed, couch or chair and will pass out.
○ She's a little tricky to sleep with because she runs in her sleep for the most part.
○ She's very comfy to sleep on though.

Tsuyu Asui
○ Tsu just kinda sleeps on her back with her hands folded, she's not really a hugger when sleeping.
○ Very light sleeper, so she'll wake up and play with your hair before going back to sleep.
○ Will get you a glass of water or panadol etc if you need it during the night instead of you having to get it.

Ochaco Uraraka
○ Sleeps on her side, lotta side hugs when sleeping with Uraraka.
○ Mumbles in her sleep.
○ Sometimes she forgets to wear her gloves to bed (wears them to stop floating things with her quirk), which results in either you, the bed, or herself floating during the night.

Kyoka Jirou
○ Gets embarrassment when she/you asks to sleep with each other.
○ Is kind of rigid to lie on, you guys don't hug a lot while sleeping (sorry)
○ Snores lightly, makes little puffing noises when she sleeps.

Nejire Hado
○ She has a habit of rubbing her face against your shoulder in her sleep.
○ Clings to your side when sleeping.
○ Likes using weighted blankets when sleeping.

Kendo Itsuka
○ The bestest big spoon.
○ Will listen to your late night ramblings.
○ Wakes up at ungodly hours to tell you that she thought your hair looked nice today.