[Sero Hanata X Reader]- Haircut

A request for Chokoretokukki, who requested a fic based off the images above ^^ Credit for this art goes entirely to: Delusional-Lune on Tumblr

Mina took great pride in her beauty skills. It had taken her ages to finally apply these to the boy she had been hoping so much to help.

Sero Hanata.

Mina saw his haircut as slightly unfortunate and not very flattering. So, with some persuading on her behalf, she finally was finally able to lend a helping hand to her friend.

Perhaps the reason Sero had caved was the thought of the date he had planned. He had finally managed to ask his biggest crush out on a date- Y/N of 1-B.

In any case, Mina had cut and trimmed and styled Sero to the point he almost looked unrecognizable- well, his trademark grin remained of course.

As the pink-skinned girl nudged an anxious Sero out into the dorm common rooms, he found himself wondering if Y/N would still wish to go on a date with him after having his hair cut. These thoughts were shoved aside quickly, as soon, Mina began calling people to look at her masterpiece.

"Guys! Guys, look!" Most of 1-A had assembled in the common room, sitting where they could. When they turned to look at Mina, most faltered at the sight of Sero.

There were mixed reactions- Kaminari quite literally choked on his drink, sending a spray of water over his lap.

"What do you think? Do you guys like it? I do, I think it's great," Mina rambled excitedly, still practically shoving Sero out the door. Her usual, excited demeanour left little space for a response, because soon, Sero had desperately scrambled for an umbrella before being bid farewell and wished good luck by Mina.

Sero left, opening his umbrella as rain drizzled down. He hadn't been too happy to have it rain on his first date, finding it quite the downer. But, having texted Y/N and asking if they wanted to postpone it, he quickly learnt they didn't mind having a date in the rain.

Y/N was waiting outside, underneath the shelter of 1-B's dorms. Sero swallowed thickly, catching sight of numerous 1-B students peering out the window, skeptically eyeing him up.

He steeled himself an approached,

"Y/N! Hey!" He greeted cheerfully. Y/N smiled, stepping out into the rain with him.

"Hey, Sero," They hesitated, "Did you do something with your hair?" They asked finally. Sero flushed, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, my friend, uh, helped me style it." Nervousness returned- his mind wandering, curious to if Y/N would like his sudden change.

Suddenly, they beamed brightly,

"I think you look good with any hairstyle." Despite the butterflies that swarmed in his stomach, he laughed.

"Even a bowl cut?"

"Yeah, or a shiny bald head."

They bantered back and forth, enjoying their stroll.

Sero was left enjoying his new haircut.

Ahh, Sero's a strange character to write- he's got such a simple personality yet I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Lol.