Chapter 1: Prince Jimin

~~~A friend of mine made an edit for this book~~~

A prosperous kingdom lies in waiting.
For their fickle, yet beloved, prince to choose his love.
Woman after woman, even some men, seek his affection but ultimately fail.
Is this prince too fickle to choose a love?
Or perhaps he has yet to find his love?
Is his love awaiting him?
In a quaint town near a river?
Who are they? People wonder.
Who will give the young man butterflies?
Who will be our ruler?
He wonders as well.
Is he being too picky?
Is he going to choose a bad spouse?
Is he going to fail everyone?
He has no need to worry, for his spouse, a queen, will soon be by his side.
But not without a fight.
He shall journey to Daegu, the center of religion in the kingdom, to find his true love with his six guards and ten year old little brother.
Long live Prince Jimin of the Sera Kingdom.
May he lead this country into the Golden Age.

Long live Prince Hyuk of the Sera Kingdom.
May he advance this world like no other.

Long live Sir Yoongi of the town of Daegu.
May he find the peace he is looking for.

Long live Sir Jin of the town of Gwacheon.
May he live his dream.

Long live Sir Namjoon of the city of Seoul.
May he finds all the knowledge he is missing.

Long live Sir Hoseok of the city of Gwanju.
May he spread happiness to the world.

Long live Sir Taehyung of the town of Daegu.
May he find his love again.

Long live Sir Jungkook of the city of Busan.
May he see his prince become a king.

And finally...

Long live Raven Day of the town of Daegu.
May she live.

A/N:
So it's been a while since I wrote a story like this. In case you are new here or don't remember me, hello, my name is Scar. I used to go by the name of Harls on here until I changed it recently. This book has been in a long time in the making. Like a really long time.
This book based on a BTS prince AU, with Jimin as the prince and the rest as his guards. There will be some elements of Final Fantasy in this book. There will be some sensitive topics as well, but I will warn you the chapter its written in.
As for updates, updates will be weird in a sense. I am not going to put myself on a schedule because I am now a college student. I take five classes and have tons of homework to do. I can't do that to myself so I won't.
There will be another book called YouBTS, which has character profiles already published. Please let me know if you want me to do character profiles for this book too because I will.
I think thats all so until next time!
Thank you Royalty_Yv for the edit. Be sure to check out her book The Turning Point! Though, I warn you, it is pretty dark. So if you are sensitive to that kinda stuff then I suggest you don't read. Anyways bye for real this time.

💜 Scar