~2~ Laugh ~2~

Laugh: make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of derision.

"I'm gonna call him." Ray said she heard him call him and the ringing began as Ray waited patiently.

"Is that a wise idea Ray?" Nogla asked him and Ray just chuckled as someone picked up the phone huffing when they realised who had called them.

"Good evening Mitch how is your night?" Ray said in a feminine pitch making everyone laugh at him

"Fuck off prick!" Mitch yelled and hung up on Ray making everyone laugh Y/N listened to Vanoss, Wildcat and Nogla laughing too and realised that they seemed to be getting along with her friends and hoped that she would get along with theirs if she ever got to the chance to play with them.

"Hey guys I'm gonna sleep I'm so frickin tired." Haru said through his mic while yawning, looking over at the clock on the desk she sighed realising it was getting pretty late.

"Okay lil baby." Ray said as Haru huffed in reply

"Is this a reference to my height or age?" he groaned as he stretched making a strange noise that made everyone chuckle slightly

"Mainly height as like you're only two years younger than the rest of us except imnoninja." Ray replied ever so casually

"I am two years younger than you except for imnoninja dumbass, now goodnight everyone. It was fun playing with you three too." Haru said as he spoke to Vanoss, Wildcat and Nogla

"It was fun playing with you too we're just glad we got the chance too." Vanoss said while the other two jumped in to agree with him making Y/N smile to herself.

"Night smolasian." Nao said out of no where confusing everyone

"You've been silent for ages and suddenly decided to start talking." Y/N said as Nao mocked what she said "Don't mock me."

"I was just thinking and then heard my fellow Asian say goodnight so I had to bid him fair well." Nao said in a serious tone even though Y/N knew he was trying to be funny she still laughed as well as Ray and the others.

"Your fellow Asian?" Wildcat asked through his laughter

"Well yeah we're both Japanese so he's my fellow Asian." Nao explained while Haru groaned

"Hey Evan maybe you should become a fellow Asian of theirs." Wildcat said as Evan laughed sarcastically

"Where do I sign up?" Evan immediately questioned Nao and Haru straight after

"You don't need to sign up just promise me one thing." Nao said and Evan hummed a slight yes to him "When you meet YT/C please mess her hair up."

"You fucking bitch that is literally the only good fucking thing I have going for me." Y/N growled into her mic angrily making all the guys laugh at her "I'm just going to say this you touch my hair and I will bite you no joking around."

"It's not the only good thing going for you." Ray said trying to sound serious "I mean you have your humour so that's two things."

"Hey Ray leave her alone YT/C is the nicest one in our group so she has her kindness too." Haru said defending her as she smiled, Haru defended her just as much as Nao did he was like her little brother and helped her as much as he could even though he was two years younger than them all and 4 years younger than Nao.

"Thank you!" Y/N chimed in making Ray sigh in defeat as he admitted he was wrong and she had that too "Go to sleep smolasian before you pass out."

"Alright YT/C, goodnight." Haru said as he left completely

"He's so innocent I can't even disagree with him." Ray whined while everyone laughed

"You know he uses that against you right?" Nao asked and Ray smacked his desk in realisation and began whining about it then sudden barking came from the background "Who has a barking dog?"

"That'd be me sorry I have two of them..." Nogla said as he yelled at the dog to shut up which instantly silenced the dog

"I want a dog." Nao said but then started laughing "But I can't even take care of myself so nope."

"Dude seriously." Y/N said "Get me a drink for saying that."

"What did your last slave die of?" he whined

"He hasn't died yet." Y/N said making Ray start chuckling as he understood what she meant the other caught on and began laughing too everyone heard Nao get up and open his door leaving the room.

"So you and imnoninja live together?" Evan asked Y/N cautiously making her smile

"Yep he's my best friend and roommate I couldn't ask for a better one." Y/N said as she heard her bedroom door and saw Nao with a huge smile on his face hearing what she said he came over with her F/d and placed it on her desk patting her back and leaving the room again.

"They've known each other since YT/C was 14 and he was 16, he's the oldest in our group which makes him the Grandad." Ray said as he heard Nao sit back at his desk

"Haha you and you make me wish I was in the ground most the time." Nao said as his voice broke "Fuck me that was not fun."

"That voice break made that sentence so much better." Tyler said

"Ughhh I'm gonna sleep too now guys I'm literally about to pass out right now." Ray mumbled into his mic

"Dude you need to get laid so you have a reason to feel like that." Nao snickered as he shot Rays character from behind making Ray groan.

"First of all fuck you." Ray said as he coughed slightly "Second of all not all of us males can be literal sex gods like you." as soon as those words left Ray's mouth Y/N went into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"Hol-" Y/N said as she fell off her chair slapping the ground as soon as she hit it.

"Hey are you okay YT/C?" Tyler asked as Y/N got back up onto her chair and continued laughing

"Y-Yeah I-I'm f-f-fine." Y/N said wheezing placing her head on her hands continuing to laugh.

"Anyway night guys and you're welcome YT/C." Ray said as everyone said bye to him Y/N sent him a text saying thank you and to sleep well.

"Question is, is what he said true?" Nogla asked making Nao choke on his food and start laughing to himself.

"It's kinda true, I guess." Y/N said as she tapped her fingers on her desk "But then again he looks like a butthole too so who knows." everyone started laughing and Y/N leaned back in her chair smirking to herself.

"I do look like a butthole no lies about it." Nao said in a serious tone this time as he twirled his a piece of string round his finger "But YT/C was trying to joke around, I'm gonna sleep because it's like 1am and I have work at 8am so night."

He left...