~12~ Sob ~12~

Sob: verb
1.
cry noisily, making loud, convulsive gasps.
noun
2.
an act or sound of sobbing.

Mitch sat at his desk playing Gta with Nogla, Wildcat, Vanoss and Ray, who wasn't teasing him for once not even making a sarcastic comment towards him because they were both too worried about two of their best friends. Mitch didn't want to let Y/N go home earlier but he had no choice otherwise that would have upset her more. Tyler and the others had also sensed the change in them as they were too quiet.

"Okay so I'm gonna ask what's wrong?" Tyler questioned the pair who just sat their at their desks both thinking of what to say.

"Just worried about imnoninja and YT/C." Ray replied bluntly giving no explanation, Evan, David and Tyler latched onto the YT/C part of the sentence.

"Basically we were out with them and Smolasian earlier and imnoninja got a call and started yelling and then left in a huff and YT/C worries about everything and gets affected in the worst ways." Mitch explained as he sighed

"But she's online right now?" Nogla questioned as the others checked and saw that he was right.

"Yeah but she would probably stay away from us as she likes the company of strangers when she's upset or mad." Ray said remembering the time that he made Y/N so mad she ignored him for three days and played games with random people "I'll invite her anyway."

A few minutes after Ray sent the invite Y/N joined the server and the call they were in but said nothing making everyone else nervous about if she was going to speak or not.

"BULLSHIT!" Nao yelled in the background as Y/N sighed and hit her head on her desk as the others winced at the noise.

"How long has he been yelling?" Mitch questioned angrily

"The last hour or so." Y/N whispered into her mic as a door slammed shut and something crashed to the floor and Y/N finally broke her tough exterior she had been holding up for ages now and began crying. Evan tapped his foot on the floor listening to Y/N's deep sobs, David sat there awkwardly not knowing what to say and Tyler felt his heart break for her.

"That's it I've had enough I'm coming to get you and you can stay at mine tonight in the spare bedroom." Mitch announced to Y/N whose sobs stopped briefly.

"No Mitch." Y/N said as she continued to sob

"You aren't staying there so get your stuff ready as I'm coming to you." Mitch told Y/N who knew better than to argue with him any longer and just sniffled out an okay as Mitch left the call and server.

"You should go wait for him." Ray said to Y/N who nodded to herself and left too.

Mitch grabbed his keys from the side and ran to his car as he prepared to go get Y/N he knew she wouldn't want to leave but she knew that it was the best for her to go and so did Mitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to anyone who still reads this, feel like not many people do.
Updates on this will be slow as I'm planning a BBS and others X Reader but once the plans are finished I will focus more on this and that fanfic at the same time!