~7~ Cute ~7~

Cute: attractive in a pretty or endearing way.

"Evan please turn around." Y/N says to Evan as his Avatar slowly swivelled around and he yelped as Y/N touched his character.

"Damn it!" Evan yelled as everyone laughed at him.

"She ain't never gonna find me." Tyler said with his voice really low as Y/N and Evan began looking for everyone else

"Try me Tyler." Y/N threatened as Tyler smirked to himself enjoying the fact that Y/N was trying to be big and tough.

"Tyler! Tyler!" A females voice called out in the distance which caused Tyler to curse under his breathe as he heard his door open "Tyler. Come spend time with me."

"Kelly." Tyler groaned but sighed to himself as everyone in the group went silent listening intently "Okay I'm coming I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Good." she said bluntly as she walked out of the room.

"Sorry guys I gotta go bye." Tyler said as he left the rest of the guys started talking and joking around again while Y/N just sat their in silence. She had forgotten that Tyler has a girlfriend and felt a strange tinge of sadness run through her.

"YT/C? YT/C? Hello?" Evan called out to Y/N repeatedly until finally she snapped back into reality

"Yeah sorry just zoned out for a second." Y/N said rubbing her arm slightly and sighed she looked at the timer on the screen and saw that there was 1 minute left and Evan was chasing Delirious' Avatar around the map.

"Leave me alone! Ahhh!" he yelled as Y/N shook her head to herself and snickered slightly.

After another hour of playing Delirious announced that he had to leave leaving Y/N and Evan by themselves they continued playing but eventually got bored of having just the two of them playing so Evan came up with an idea.

"Hey you wanna do a scary map?" Evan asked hopeful that she'd say yes "it's not like they're actually scary."

"I beg to differ I kinda scare easily when it comes to jump scares but sure." Y/N admitted to Evan who chuckled slightly at her then went to the scary map.

"Well that makes you seem pretty cute YT/C." Evan said as Y/N felt her cheeks getting hotter and hotter by the second, Y/N let out a shakey breathe and re composed herself.

"Cute people get a lot of places in life so thank you Evan." the h/c haired girl said as she sat up in her office chair smirking to herself.

"I guess they do." Evan said while he admired how quick she came up with comeback to his comment "You ready for this?"

"Let's do this Evan." Y/N said as she cracked her knuckles making Evan laugh at her confidence.

Once the map had begun Evan was trying to find a key and Y/N moved her Avatar around following his cautiously until she saw that Evan had forgotten a room to go in, she moved her Avatar over to the door.

"Hey Evan you forgot this one." Y/N said as she opened the door and walked in a zombie with a headcrab instantly appeared "Oh fuck me no!" Y/N screamed as the zombie killed her Avatar she heard Evan laughing at her and rolled her eyes.

"Wow thanks for that I killed the zombie and the key was in here." Evan said while still laughing at Y/N

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up Evan." Y/N growled at Evan who started laughing more "You're so mean stop laughing at me."

"Nope. Now come on." Evan said as Y/N got to his Avatar again and followed him again through the door that the key had unlocked. Half way through the map Y/N screamed again at another zombie that had appeared out of nowhere which made Evan laugh at her more while Y/N whined about it.

"Ahhh!" Y/N screamed as the last jump scare happened and the map finished taking Y/N and Evan to the end while Evan couldn't contain his laughter, the two stopped their recordings and Evan continued to laugh at Y/N

"I'm sorry but I have to upload some of that!" Evan called out happily to Y/N who sat in her chair with her arms folded a cross look growing on her face as she let out a soft yawn that immediately caught Evans attention "You should go to bed."

"No, no I'm not tired." Y/N said in denial as she rubbed her eyes and glanced at the time '1:36am' and sighed out in tiredness.

"I can tell you are so please go to bed." Evan said in an almost demanding tone as Y/N thought of an excuse so she didn't have to leave.

"I don't want to leave you alone though Evan." Y/N said in a sweet tone hopping that Evan would drop the subject.

"I'll find others to talk to, please go to sleep." Evan begged Y/N who sighed to herself and deciding not to argue with Evan about it anymore.

"Fine I'll go to sleep, goodnight Evan." Y/N said sadly as she rubbed her eyes

"Goodnight."