~3~ Brash ~3~

Brash: self-assertive in a rude, noisy, or overbearing way.

Y/N with the three guys she sighed trying to think of what to talk about but nothing came to her mind. She began taping her foot on the ground, she looked back at her screen and saw Tyler's and Evan's characters creeping up on Nogla's who was paused.

"Stop being mean you two." Y/N said in a joking manner.

"I'm not being mean, I'm just being an opportunist." Evan said as his character threw C4 onto Nogla's character while Tyler did the same.

"Me well I'm just being mean." Tyler said laughing as their characters ran over to hers and waited for Nogla to un pause, as soon as he started playing again they both detonated their C4 blowing Nogla's character up making him fly into the air "Holy hell that was great." Tyler said laughing quite close to his mic while Nogla began raging at him and Evan.

Y/N looked at her clock and sighed knowing that she had to sleep soon or she'd never go to sleep and pull an all nighter again. "Uh I'm really sorry but I'm gonna head to bed." Y/N said quietly the guys went silent and she started to feel guilty, Evan grabbed his phone and looked up what time it was England and instantly began to feel guilty himself.

"Okay goodnight YT/C sleep well." Evan blurted out in a happy tone breaking the silence between the four of them Tyler shook himself out of his daydream and realised that he had been completely silent.

"Yeah night sorry to keep you up." Tyler said straight after Evan spoke up making Y/N smile to herself she realised that she'd been doing that a lot tonight and shook her head so she didn't zone out and start thinking about it more.

"Goodnight YT/C I'm gonna sleep too." Nogla said as he leaned on his arm

"Goodnight." Y/N said as she left and began packing her stuff she stood up and stretched out making her back crack "Shit..." she whispered as she got ready for bed skipping to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water for the night ahead.

Nogla yawned and said "Well guys I'm going to bed too."

"Is that because YT/C is gone now huh Nogla?" Tyler said teasing but Nogla just sighed in frustration and cleared his throat.

"No I'm just tired and even if it was Tyler it's none of your business." Nogla said trying not to sound vulnerable so that Tyler couldn't tease him anymore "Now Goodnight." Nogla said as he left and trudged out of the room.

"I was only joking." Tyler said clearing his throat feeling a bit guilty that he had upset Nogla about something like that.

"He'll get over it Tyler don't worry, it's Nogla after all." Evan said trying to reassure Tyler even though he thought what Tyler said was a bit mean as he knows that Nogla is a big fan of YT/C and was only recording the session because of her.

"Yeah I'll apologise to him later." Tyler said as he heard Kelly call for him "Well I gotta go Evan I'll talk to you later."

"Alright! Bye." Evan said as Tyler laughed then left, Evan sighed in happiness having been able to record a session with YT/C too he turned everything off and smiled to himself and carried on with his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I've been busy as I just started college again, will make the next chapter longer.