~14~ Group chat ~14~

Group chat: a social media group where many people communicate.

Y/N woke to the sound of yelling between Mitch and someone else in the kitchen, ignoring it she grabs her phone of the side and sees a spam of messages from Nao varying from where she is to asking if they can talk. Y/N sighs and exits the chat to see a Pax group chat and smiles. After reading through the messages she simply leaves a '🤙🏻' in the chat and decides to go see what's going on as it was getting louder.
Leaving the room silently was a task and a half but manageable, once near the kitchen she saw Mitch and Nao up in each other's face yelling about her she sighed and creeped back into the spare room and sat on the bed. She decides to text David as he's most likely to be awake as well.

Y: hey...

D: what's up?

Y: Mitch and imnoninja are arguing...

D: Want to call me? It'll be easier?

Y: Sure

Y/N called David who picked up almost immediately and began talking "I can messaged the both of them to stop if ye want."

"No no don't worry, I don't want them to get angry with you David or ruin your new friendship with them." Y/N said as she heard David sigh and click his tongue.

"Well they shouldn't be discussing you behind your back knowing your in the building so I don't care." He says as Y/N frowns

"So you'd risk two new friendships for me?" She asks him still frowning to herself.

"I'd do a lot for ye as long as it made ye happy." David says making Y/N blush at his words

"T-Thank you but it's best if you stay out of it." Y/N says as David says 'if ye change your mind I'm here' which makes her smile, a knock sounds at the door "Hold on just muting this call." She fumbles to put it on mute "Come in."

The door opens to reveal a guilty looking Nao who walks in closing the door behind him and sits next to her on the bed "I'm sorry for pretty much giving you the silent treatment it wasn't fair on you." He says as he stares at his shoes refusing to look at Y/N.

"It's okay I forgive you." She says as she grabs his hand off his lap "Now get out so I can get ready to go home." Nao smiles and jumps up proceeding to leave the room, Y/N picks her phone up and unmutes the call with David. "I gotta go sorry."

"It's fine, if ye need me call me no matter what time of day it is I'll pick up." David says making Y/N smile to herself.

"Thank you." She says as she hangs up and starts getting ready to go home with Nao, she jumps onto Mitches back and says "Thank you for letting me stay Mitchy."

"You're welcome." He says sighing to himself while waving at Nao who is already in the car.

Once in the car her phone goes off and she sees the Pax group chat is active and turns to Nao "I want to go to Pax."

"I know Mitch told me and even threatened to beat my head in if I don't go." Nao says pouting slightly. Y/N looks back down at the group chat to see that Tyler has suggested everyone calls later to make plans for Pax, she decides to add Nao to the group chat as he pulls into McDonald's. He pulls his phone out and apologised to everyone about his outburst and they all tell him it's absolutely okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please check out my new book!