~10~ Cookie Monster ~10~

Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster is a Muppet on the children's television show Sesame Street. He is best known for his voracious appetite and his famous eating phrases

"I'd love to but uh could we uh maybe call again after?" Tyler asked rubbing his neck nervously

"And I'd love to do that." Y/N said sweetly as she texted Mitch and Ray to see if they were ready "I'll speak to you again in a second!"

"Bye!" Tyler called out as Y/N hung up and began setting up her stuff once she was done she joined Ray and Mitch who were already bickering with each other about something.

"Guys stop bickering!" Y/N growled at the two who instantly stopped arguing

"Hey guys." Tyler said as he joined and Mitch burped in response "Nice to talk to you too Mitch."

"Sorry man." Mitch said with a laugh as they all began deciding what they were going to do, everyone ganged up on Mitch again as he groaned about being bullied again and again. After an hour Evan joined and everyone began doing jumps left right and centre constantly crashing into things or each other.

Y/N enjoyed hearing everyone happy even Tyler sounded happy on the contrary of what happened to him not too long ago. Y/N realised that she was glad she showed her face to someone who wasn't part of her crew. She still felt sorry for Tyler as she knew he was still suffering in silence.

After everyone had enough playing Y/N messaged Tyler that she was getting changed then would call him again, Y/N threw on her Cookie Monster onsie and plopped back onto her chair and called Tyler. She pulled up the hood and heard laughing after Tyler picked up.

"What are you wearing?!" Tyler said as he began to wheeze while laughing

"Uh I'll have you know this is my Cookie Monster onsie!" Y/N said proudly as she stuck her head up high while Tyler continued to laugh at her "Tyler stop laughing at me!"

"I'm sorry it's just how you said that!" he said as he continued to laugh at Y/N who frowned at him, he wiped his eyes and started to calm down until he looked back at Y/N and started all over again.

"Tyler!" Y/N whined as she crossed her arms across her body

"I'm sorry I'll stop, you look adorable in it." Tyler said as Y/N felt a smile grow onto her lips

"I'm the cookie monster so I have to be cute!" Y/N giggled as Tyler smiled at her while staring at her.

"You make a good Cookie Monster." Tyler said as he stretched slightly Y/N and Tyler continued their conversation while Tyler continued to keep laughing about her onsie that he thought was adorable on Y/N, They asked each other questions and found out quite a bit about each other.

Y/N began to yawn constantly and keep rubbing her eyes Tyler noticed and felt guilty for keeping her up he cleared his throat and Y/N looked up at him tiredly her eyes constantly blinking to stay awake making him sigh in worry and guilt.

"Go to sleep you're too tired to stay awake." Tyler said

"Okay fine love you goodnight..." Y/N said tiredly as she hung up the call, Tyler sat in his chair his cheeks full of heat as he ran what she said to him through his head a thousand times. A text from his phone interrupted his thoughts, it was Evan asking him if he wants to play prop hunt with him, Moo, Terroriser and Ohm.

Tyler joined and the awkward silence settled in "Uh hey guys..." Tyler said quietly

"Are you okay Tyler?" Moo asked cautiously trying not to push his luck with his questions

"I'm okay, I'm better anyway someone really helped to cheer me up." Tyler told them as he heard Moo sigh with relief.

"Well we're always here if you need us." Evan said as Tyler replied with a 'Mhm thanks'

"But on another note let's find some props Tyler!" Ohm cheered as Tyler chuckled at his over enthusiastic tone

'You mean let's find out if she meant it...'