~5~ Distracted ~5~

Distracted: unable to concentrate because one is preoccupied by something worrying or unpleasant.

"I want to die!" Mitch yelled smacking his head with his hand making everyone laugh at him "Why can't I pass this fucking part!"

"Hi Mitch. Bye Mitch." Y/N said as she sped past Mitch on her screen.

"What she said." David chuckled

"Ahhhhh!" Panda yelled as Mitch started laughing at him "How have they done this part once already?!"

"It's not that hard." Mini said as Panda began screaming again

"Right that's it I'm going to jump out of my fucking window!" Mitch shouted as a dog in the background began howling, Y/N smiled to herself because she loves Mitches dog a lot. "Trudy shut up I'll get your fucking balls removed!"

"Jesus."

"Oh wow."

"Fuck me."

"You leave Trudy alone Mitch, it's not his fault his owner screams so much that he thinks he's dying." Y/N said as Trudy stopped howling and ran into Mitches room jumping onto his lap panting.

"He knows I love him really, don't you?" Mitch said as he petted his head "Ahh don't bite me!"

"Karma." Y/N said coughing to hide what she had just said, Y/N stared at her screen trying to concentrate until David came up beside her and began trying to knock her off the edge "David stop! I'll cry if I loose I'm serious." Y/N whined through her mic.

"Tough." David said laughing getting slightly distracted by Y/N's whining which made her grin to herself and make her car knock David's off the map "Noooo!" David shouted as Y/N smirked to herself everyone else was laughing while David raged about it some more.

"Whose the best? Oh that would be me." Y/N said in a deep voice

"Nogla really don't take it to heart she's done it to Ray and imnoninja before." Mitch explained to Nogla remembering those times, he sighed and started laughing again "But it is really funny so..."

Another hour passed and Panda and Mitch had both rage quit before they broke their equipment in anger after they had finished the final race Mini told them he had to go and do some things and left leaving Y/N and David alone. David had asked to Skype call again and Y/N was happy to call with him again because she enjoyed talking to David.

"Hey YT/C are you ever gonna do a face reveal?" David asked as Y/N swivelled in her office chair.

"I'm not sure really." Y/N said frowning she knew that many of her fans wanted a face reveal from her but she's never felt the need to show people what she looks like and many people respect that but others dislike her for not showing her face.

"Well even if ya don't I'm a hundred percent sure that you're probably beautiful." David said as Y/N's cheeks turned a deep shade of red because no one had ever said that about her without seeing her face before.

"No ones ever said that to me before David." Y/N told him as David smirked to himself in triumph over making Y/N embarrassed "To be perfectly honest I didn't expect you to look the way you do."

"What do you mean?" David asked nervously

"Well you're cute." Y/N admitted not only to David but to herself upon hearing this David noticed that his cheeks felt warm.

"You really think that?" David asked Y/N while clearing his throat after his moment of embarrassment

"Well uh yeah I do David." Y/N said as she heard distant shouts coming from the kitchen, the shouts got closer till Y/N realised it was Nao shouting for her.

"Be ready by 8pm or you'll miss dinner." Nao said as he opened Y/N's door she raised an eyebrow at him giving him the 'Where are we going?' look which made him role his eyes at her but sigh "Yes we're going there now carry on."

"Sorry about that, is it alright if I go as I only have a couple of hours till I have to go..." Y/N asked David hoping that he would understand what she meant.

"Sure I'll talk to ya later yeah?" David asked as Y/N gave him a slight 'mhm' in reply which made him chuckle slightly and say goodbye to her.

Y/N sat in her chair and pulled out her f/f crisps from one of the many draws of her desk and sighed in delight of the upcoming flavour she was about to endure after opening the packet Y/N began editing a video so that she could upload it later. After an hour and half of editing Y/N stood up and stretched making her back crack slightly.

"Holy hell that hurt." she mumbled to herself as she moved over to her wardrobe and yanked the doors open to reveal all her clothes, she sighed and grabbed some skinny jeans and a baggy jumper and changed out of her pyjamas and walked out of her room towards the kitchen.

"You look disgusting as per usual." Nao said as he shut the fridge door with a spoon hanging from his mouth and a yoghurt in his hand his black hair covering his left eye as usual.

"Why thank you." Y/N said as she moved to the living room and sat on the sofa as Nao jumped over it and plopped himself down next to Y/N and opened his yoghurt "Nao you know you love me..."

"Pfft fine." he said as he took a spoonful of yoghurt and gave it to Y/N who smiled brightly at him receiving a groan in response, Nao kept checking his phone and sighing constantly as if he was expecting something but from experience Y/N had learnt not to ask if it seemed personal which it did.

"How long till we leave to get food?" Y/N asked cautiously as Nao glanced at her then back at his phone to check the time and shrugged at her as if he didn't know "Naaaoooo please tell me."

"10 minutes till we leave." Nao hummed as he got up and got rid of his rubbish and put the spoon in the washing up bowl Y/N looked over her shoulder and saw Nao staring at her blinking rapidly "You know sometimes you remind me of a gremlin."

"Why are you so mean to me...?" Y/N whined as Nao smiled and walked over to her and patted her head making Y/N slap his arm away, Nao then grabbed her and pulled her onto the floor beginning to ruffle her hair up making Y/N scream.

"It's because I love ya sometimes, rarely, wait no not at all." Nao teased as he picked up his car keys signalling it was time to leave to get food, Y/N jumped up and ran for the door making Nao laugh as she shoved past him to get out before him.

'Food...' Y/N thought to herself as she ran to Nao's car