~4~ Excitement ~4~

Excitement: a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness.
f/f= Favourite Film, f/s= Favourite Snack

The next day Y/N was sat on the sofa watching her f/f while eating popcorn waiting for her friends to contact her or for Nao to come home from work she sighed and turned off the film heading to do some editing on last nights recording. Two hours later she had almost finished editing when her phone buzzed in her pocket she pulled it out and saw a Skype message from Nogla she clicked on it and was taken straight to the conversation.

N= Nogla Y= Y/N

N: Hey.

Y: Hey, how are you?

N: I'm alright, how are you?

Y: Extremely bored...

N: Would you like to call?

Y: I'd love to:)

N: I'll call ye then.

While she had been texting Nogla she had opened up Skype on her computer, the call came through and she accepted it keeping her face cam off, but Nogla had his on Y/N saw that he looked extremely bored and tired and smiled to herself 'he's really cute' she thought to herself and smiled even more.

"Hey there." Y/N said as Nogla's attention turned to her voice and he smiled brightly making Y/N blush slightly even though he couldn't see it she began to get embarrassed and started coughing to distract herself.

"Are you okay YT/C!" Nogla called out his eyes widening when he heard her start to cough.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry." Y/N said giggling at Nogla's reaction he sighed and ran his hand through his dark hair.

"So would you like to do a few Gta races with me, Panda and Mini?" he asked as he fiddled with something on his desk hoping that she'd say yes.

"Really?! You want me to?" Y/N said with excitement making Nogla laugh and nod, a huge smile spread across her delicate face "When? Also can I invite Mitch because it'll be hilarious?"

"You seem excited." Nogla quickly answered 'Why would she be so excited to play with us let alone me?' Nogla thought to himself but still smiled anyway "And of course you can he's a funny guy and we were think in a couple of hours if that's okay with you."

"I am excited! Thank you I'll message him in an hour as he'll be home by then and that's fine with me I've got the day off." Y/N said stretching her arms into the air making a noise when she looked back at her screen she saw Nogla smiling with slightly red cheeks.

"It's fine, do you want to continue talking?" Nogla asked her shifting in his chair slightly hoping that she'd say yes without any hesitation.

"Yeah of course I do." Y/N said with genuine excitement "But first let me go grab my f/s."

"Quick go!" Nogla yelled smiling as Y/N jumped up and ran to the kitchen grabbing the food and ran back to her room and threw herself into her chair.

"I'm back." Y/N said as loud as she could she looked at Nogla and saw a huge smile on his face making Y/N smile brightly even though she knew he couldn't see her.