Meeting.

A/N:

Hello new readers! Thank you for reading this book! As you know, it is under editing, so you will see changes in writing style. And probably not understand some things- but anyways!

I'm Pika, the author. If you don't recognize a Character, more than likely that's my OC or one of the readers. I put readers into the story :)) but only for one chapter!

Other than that, hope you enjoy!

. . .

The view was amazing. It was the same view as yesterday, it didn't matter though. Not to Emily at least. Strolling through the pathway was always a highlight of her day. But now, something, or someone, has replaced that.

Emily's feet stopped. She eyed the girl with pink hair struggle trying to, what Emily assumed, figure out her way with a map. But that wasn't what caught attention, it was a little spark. Something odd about the girl.

"Emily?" Asked Candy, her best friend, her pixie, her companion, what you would like to call them. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't... The girl right there. She gives me a weird vibe." Responded Emily. "Not a bad one, but it's just... Odd. Something special."

"You know what isn't special? You being late to school, again." Candy said, reminding Emily to move her legs again. To which Emily responded correctly, moving her legs too fast. Yes, she bumped into the girl.

"Oh! Are you ok?!" Asked the stranger. The girl offered her hands to steady Emily, to which Emily accepted.

Regaining her balance, Emily thanked the girl for the small help. "Yes, thank you!"

The girl nodded. "Where are you headed?" She Asked .

"Oh I'm heading to school!" Emily said.

"Me too! I'm actually heading to this school because my school, Sea Shell Bay middle school is visiting here!"

Emily was a bit surprised and decided to ask for her name. "Oh, nice! What's your name?"

"My name is Maya Aida!" Maya introduced herself to her new acquaintance. She did a little bow.

"My name is Emily! Nice to meet you!" She did the same, bowing in return.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"I'mlatehowcouldIhaveletthishappen!" The two girls heard someone yell, and turned their heads to see. It was a blnd hair girl, running towards them. They prepared for impact, and then the girl crashed.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" The blond apologized. She took multiple bows. Her face flushed pink of the embarrassment, she really hoped for a better impression than what she had delivered.

"Oh, hey, hey, hey! It's okay!" Reassured Emily. She tried to put a hand on the girls shoulder to prevent her from bowing any more. "You don't need to bow!"

Maya agreed. She made a weak smile. She noticed that the girl had an ID, a transfer ID, just like hers! She was so excited, but she wanted to make sure of the situation. "You're a transfer too?!"

"Oh- Yes! I'm a transfer student, along with some of my friends!" The girl explained, having a lit face. She felt relieved she wasn't alone. "Who left me." She added on. "Nevermind that, I'm guessing we're heading to the same school. Same uniform! I'm Iris."

"Emily!"

"Maya! And, hey, that happens to me I usually have Kippie-" Maya stopped herself, realizing her mistake. She cleared her throat to distract them. "-Rachel, sorry, to wake me up. She's my friend!" Maya is tried to hide her secret, but Candy took notice.

"Did you say Kippie?" Blurted out Candy, popping her head out of Emily's bag.

"Candy?!" Responded Kippie- from Maya's bag, also popping her head out.

"Kippie!" Yelled Candy. Both Pixies left their friends bag to hug each other in surprise of seeing each other's precense again. Meanwhile the three students stood in shock.

"Candy!" Yelled Emily.

"Kippie!" Yelled Maya.

"Flying animals-" Commented Iris.

"You're seeing nothing!" Stated both Maya and Emily, desperatly trying to get ahold of their friends back in their bag.

"Don't worry, I got my share of weird creatures." Iris attempted to calm the girls down. She reached in her bag to take out Amaru, her little... Pixie. "Meet Amaru!"

Maya and Emily looked at each other, before proceeding to stop stuffing their companions in their bags.

"Well, it's being late for me. Let's run!" Recalled Emily, sprinting down the street. Maya and Iris followed.

A few minutes later. They were too late and they got locked out the school.

"That's a new record for being late, Emily!" Commented Candy, making Emily whine like a child. It bothered Emily that there wasn't one day where she wasn't late.

"It's alright... I think I can help." Iris Suggested. She got down to see the key hole, to get the shape of it. She then used her crystal abilities to make a key, unlocking the door.

"Is it me, or do I feel like we're over sharing... Things?" Maya questioned.

(From this point on, is what is left to be edited.)

"Nah."

"Fine. I did. But, we all have secrets! I'm Iris by the way!" Said Iris. "I'm Emily!" "And I'm Maya!" They went inside while they said "So Emily, are you a glitter force warrior?" Asked Maya "I've been one for two years now! Wait.... ARE YOU ONE?!" In shocked yelled out Emily

"Yes! But I've only been one for 1 year. What about you Iris?" Asked Maya "Oh I'm a princess from another planet called Ephidia. And so are my friends!" Responded Iris. "Amaru!" Said Amaru "And this is Amaru!"

"I'm Kippie!" "And I'm Candy!" Everyone laughed like they have meet each other since forever! And then they saw, this girl (Ahem, me.) with long violet hair with pink at the tips "Wonder who is that." Said Emily "Why not find out!" Said Maya as she ran to her MAYA! "WHAT?!" This is why they don't like you. "REALLY?!" Yes. Now see what happens next!

"Maya no!" Yelled Iris but she was too late. "Hi I'm Maya A-'' "Aida, That's Emily and Iris. Bye!" The mysterious girl just left. "GUYS! SHE KNOWS OUR NAMES!" Yelled our Maya. "LETS JUST GO IN!" Yelled Emily. And so the went in.

SEE YALL IN THE NEXT PART!! BYE!!