Where it all began.

Ephidia, Praxina's secret place, layar, IDC

No one's P.O.V

Praxina was sitting in her "throne" in the woods of Ephidia. "Ugh." Praxina said she was going to attack Earth. You can see her work now. She was just sitting down, doing nothing, just thinking, until she heard footsteps and voices.

"SEE IRA?! THIS IS WHY NO ONE TRUSTS YOU!" "SHUT UP MARMO!" "Will you kids STOP?!" "SHUT UP BEL!"

"WHO'S THERE?" Praxina yelled. "Oh nothing passing through with THESE IDIOTS!" Marmo said walking past Praxina. "Also do you know where are we?" Ira said in front of Praxina.

Praxina pushes Ira out of her face. "We are in Ephidia obviously." "IRA WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Bel Yelled. "AH! MOUSE!" Praxina shooter a bunch of little black crystals.

Everyone was in awe. "Hey you looking for people who will always fail you?" Marmo asked. "No. I won't find anyone else so sure." Praxina answered.

"So, are we going to stay here and sleep in the forest or..." Ira said. Praxina raised her brow. "I mean like... are we going to stay here or what?" "Rob a house or something." Praxina answered.

They did exactly just that. Praxina came into the house. "Huh, not bad. And also I CALL THE BIG ROOM!" Praxina Yelled. "HEY!" The other three complain.

That's all I got