Before the Meeting... and after.

Before the whole THIS "EXPLAINED" AND STUFF! Lily was showing clara around the school.

"... And-Um- here I-is the L-library.." Lily said nervously. LILY CHANGE! Okay anyways Clara responded "Your a shy person aren't you?" "...Uh... yeah.." As they continued, they kept hearing a boom, and it soon got annoying.

"What is that sound?" Asked Clara. "I don't know. They are probably fixing the school or something, but there was really nothing that had to be fixed..." Responded Lily.

As Lily continued to show Clara the School, they kept hearing that boom. It soon grew louder as they went closer to the entrance of the school. Later Lance -her pixie- had to get her to go to the bathroom to tell her something he forgot.

"Clara! IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS!" Yelled Lance "It's ok! We all make mistakes!" Said th- IN THE LOUD HOUSE! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! MAN *slaps herself* SHUT IT! Okay anyways said kind Clara.

"Well, Maya sender a message to everyone saying she was locked out of the school with two other girls but... I forgot to tell you and THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 20 MINUETS!" Lance said worried. "Oh no!"

"Um.. Clara.. you have been in the bathroom for a while.... are.... are you.. ok?" Shyly said Lily. Startled, Clara responded "Ah! Uh! Yes! Thank you for checking!" Soon they left and kept going.

Soon after, they found this girl... who... uh.... BILLIE HOW DO I DESCRIBE MYSELF?
Billie: UGLY!
You suck.

This mysterious girl wondering around, Clara asked her "Excuse me?" The girl turned her head towards them and started writing something on the clipboard she was holding and ran off.

"That was.... weird." Commented Lily "indeed." Agreed Clara. Then the boom they were hearing was louder than ever "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

"OH GOD MY EARS!" Yelled Lily sorta in pain. "Please make it stop!" They were running where the sound had come from, and found their friends and other people.

"LILY!" Yelled Emily, Kelsey and Chloe. "CLARA!" Yelled Rachel and Maya. "Uh... Persons?!" As they were having their little business, they finally explained everything.

"Ohhhhhh!" Both Lily and Clara said in surprise. "What now?" Questioned Iris. "Talk about boys!" Exclaimed Ariana in response everyone said "No." But WE ALL KNOW THAT RACHEL BLUSHED A LITTLE!

"There has to be a reason we are all here... except for Lyna and Carisa." Suggested Talia. "But there is so much to do here!" Yelled out Emily "Just not the library.... she gets crazy." Kelsey warned everyone.

"But we could go outside!" Suggested Lily. "Not a bad Idea. We could all catch up!" Agreed Chloe. "THEN OUTSIDE IT IS!" Decided Maya. "But we can't go outside! we have classes to go to!" Worried said Rachel. "But it's almost lunch time so it won't be a problem." Said Clara

As they went outside Ariana shouted "Look it's Lyna and Carisa! LYNA! CARISA!" And she went running towards them "ARIANA!" Talia Yelled to her. As Kelsey shouted "And... is that April?!" "Oh look it's Mackenzie!" Said Clara "Mackenzie?" Questioned Rachel.

So everyone's tatted walking towards them. But THEY HAVE A LOT OF TALKING TO DO!

KIDS GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!