Drained

A/N:

abUSH! hello again!! Been awhile, eh? Well, I'm back! I have made a comeback! So, we got one of our readers joining us in this chapter! Woo-hoo! There's cursing here because... I'm sorry. Jsjsj-

I will actually be editing this story again because I just- writing was.. it makes me dislike myself skhfjfj- bUt! Today's chapter we have Lyna, Natalie and April! We will see what they are going through this chap! So let's go! >:))

And In this chapter, we will be joined by one of our readers, SFDvelarA02 !! If you would like to be in the story, I will be more than happy to add you in one chapter :))

. . .

"Okay, so maybe it was my fault!"

"Maybe?! Lyna, you almost killed everyone in that room!"

"But I didn't, April! We can't focus on that right now! Our friends are being held by the law! Our priority right now is to get them back safely."

"Oh, right. They'll definitely let two teenagers with a twelve year old get their friends back."

"Your sarcasm isn't helping, Natalie."

"Like you were helping in the first place..."

. . .

"How long have we been walking?" Natalie asked once again. She was tired for sure, it felt like hours. But then again, anything she didn't enjoy doing felt like hours.

"Stop asking, you know I don't know the answer!" April said. She eyed Lyna who was in front of her, floating. Oh the heaven she would be in if she could float. She scoffed at her.

"Stop fighting! You sound like Carissa's only braincells..." Lyna yelled. "And look, we're almost out of this forest. A few more steps won't-"

Before Lyna had the chance to finish her sentence, Natalie sprinted to the exit of the forest. She rolled in the nice grassy field, it was nice not stepping on rocks. "Freedom!" She screamed in satisfaction.

"-hurt."

"Thank God, I was about to boil your teeth." April confessed. She fell to the ground of the soft grass, the feeling to not step on mud for the millionth time was overwhelming.

"That's... Unsettling." Lyna said. She dropped herself into the ground too. After hours of lifting herself up, she was drained. Too drained. A nap won't hurt...

"I feel tired." Lyna said.

"You didn't even walk!" April responded, taking off her heels. They were still in their, now dirty gowns, which were very uncomfortable to be in. April found it very hard to lay comfortable in hers.

"Yeah, but I used up my powers enough. Goodnight." She disclosed before turning on her side and closing her eyes.

"I'm going to take a nap too." She could distantly hear Natalie.

A nap won't hurt anyone. The sun was begining to set, they had to sleep anyways. Nothing bad can happen,

Right?