IRA IS BACK!

(Lyna up there)

(Carisa)

"LYNA! CARISA!" Yelled Ariana as she hugged them. Tightly. "OW... ARIANA... NOT... SO... TIGHTLY!" Trying to breath said both Carisa and Lyna. "Sorry!" Apologized Ariana as she let go of them.

"Uh.... Hi?" Said April as she was trying to get in the conversation. "Hello there." Added Mackenzie. "IS THAT MACKENZIE MACK?!" Emily and her group yelled. "Yes She is. Wait is that Lolirock?" Asked April. Iris replied "Yes! We are! Do you hear our music?" "No, but I heard of you."

"Tell her!" Said Carisa to Lyna "Why me?!" "BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE MATURE." As Lyna and Carisa continued to fight, both told Talia that they told they were princesses and that, THEN MACKENZIE AND APRIL ALSO TOLD THAT THEY WERE WARRIORS AND EVERYONE WENT CRA-

Google: No they just discussed stuff.

Oh.... Well anyways,  as school FINALY FINISHED Emily yelled "Finally school is over!" "Now we can go have an adventure!" Maya added. "Uh.... I think we need something to do first..." Iris recommended

"Well I need to go to Volleyball Practice after... whatever we are going to do..." Said Kelsey "OR WE COULD TALK ABOUT BOYS THE WHOLE TIME?!" Yelled out Ariana.

With a BLUSH \(//∇//)\ Rachel, said "No! I had enough of that." NAH! I know she doesn't! Anyways, Talia Added "....Uh Yeah..." "What's wrong Talia?" Said Chloe.

"Not a great Idea to question her." Lyna Said.
"She told me she has anger issues." April added. "LYNA!" Yelled Talia as she was chasing her.

"DONT HIT ME!" Lily cried as she hid behind Clara's back. "oh.. I'm ok." Randomly Said Clara.

"Yeah, um, we have stuff to WORRY about." Said Carisa as she pointed to a figure to one of the trees. "What in the world is that?!" Said Mackenzie.

"We meet again." Said this figure WHO EVERYONE LOVES HIM BEING WITH RACHEL! \(//∇//)\ "That sounds like..." Rachel was about to finish until her friends cute her off by saying "IRA?!"

"Hello kiddos." Said Ira. "What the frick?" Said Natalie "NATALIE!" GL Doki Doki Yelled "IRA YOU ARE ALSO A KID!" Screamed our Regina "REGINA!" Yelled Maya. "UH PEOPLE?!" Yelled the the rest of the group.

"OKAY! WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? AND WHO ARE YOU?!" Emily points at Everyone that she just met. "Lets say non of you will know." Suddenly Ira shot a black freakin whatever he throws, he throws him at the original GL.

"He... He didn't aim for us.." Rachel said in her thoughts. "Crystal colodium!" Talia Said as she threw tiny pieces of sharp crystals to Ira. But he dogged them. "And let me tell you I have gotten stronger."  Everyone looks at each other in agreement that they should all transform. And so they did

*SKIP THE TRANSFORMATIONS*

"So shall we start this?" Said Iris "LETS GO!" Yelled Glitter Lucky. "ATTACK!" Added Glitter Heart. Everyone just stood there looking at Heart. "What?" She Questioned "Uh, this isn't a war...... But let's not fight here, I got a better place." Ariana said

Amaru suddenly came up and GOT THE AREANA BACK! WOO! "This could work?" Added Ira "Now, lets finish this once and for all!" Said Rachel BUT YOU DONT WANT TO! NEITHER DOES IRA! "Then end it we shall."

TAN TAN TAAAAAAAN!!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?! Bye.