Vexata Quaestio

Ch.6- Vexata Quaestio

The woods were quiet, aside from the gentle rustling of the leaves from the wind, and the sounds of birds and nearby creatures who were running through the thicket made everyone seem to be at peace now. After the events of this afternoon, a quiet evening in this little clearing seemed to be all on everyone's minds.

The quiet was soon interrupted by the sounds of someone walking through and breaking the melody of the bushes. Her footsteps approaching back to the camp she had been introduced to a while ago. The girl saying she needed to head back to the bandit camp and have a look around.

And while some of the faces didn't seem to trust her, when she left her belongings behind as a promise that she would return as swiftly as possible, they seemed to trust her enough to allow the female to do this. And now (Name) was back.

Her eyes were looking at the figures watching her, also seeing she had brought some things back with her. The white horse was the most noticeable one, but there also seemed to be several items that everyone was a bit cautious about... especially since they were covered in boxes.

"I'm back." You announced, allowing the horse to make its way over to the secret prince who was resting near the green-haired male, as the knight spoke to them both. The steed happy to see its rider fine and safe once more.

"What did you find?" Uraraka spoke out towards you, seeming to be the only one who was actually wanting to be friendly to you at this point... though you had expected no less.

"I found some firewood, food, and other things I thought might be helpful." You shrugged, putting the items down. "If I was stronger... then maybe I would have been able to carry more. Those jackasses left a lot of good stuff behind..."

You shrugged and then pulled something out of your pocket, looking towards the witch before you spoke to her. Thus letting her know that this would be directed mostly to her than anyone else.

"This seems to be what infected them both with the poison." You muttered, tossing over a series of purple feathered darts to the witch who was sitting around a few items. "Another one of Prico's kin... this one seemed to use his sweat as a poison."

You had made sure to give the darts a glance over yourself before you came back to camp, scribbling down and jotting away little notes until you narrowed down the kin and category of magic that this bandit has used to try and affect you. But thanks to your... situation... the poison had not worked.

As for the Tineenian Emir and the Highar Prince, however... their skin was still showing purple marks, blocking their magic from being used. Hopefully not for much longer though... as the witch seemed more than capable of healing, judging by the various magical items and herbs she had found since you had departed.

"Hmmm..." Uraraka nodded, beginning to mix the poisoned dart in with some other items she had. "If that's true then the anti-venom should work. All I have to do is mix in this with that, and then make sure to not put in more of the herb then I need..."

You sighed, watching the witch get to work. Her brown eyes moving from her various books to the smaller littler bowls and items she would be using to remove the anti-magic poison from Bakugou and Todoroki.

It had only been about an hour since everyone had found safety at the trio's small campsite. Everyone right away went about doing things: Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida began to talk, Todoroki looking for something in his large saddle bag. Bakugou and Kirishima were talking amongst themselves, Bakugou looking to be saying something about you from how he glanced at gestured to you every so often... as well as what you did to him. That left you to stand around with the pink witch, the only other person here to not really show any lingering eyes on you.