Dictum Meum Pactum

Ch.17- Dictum Meum Pactum

(Shown above: Ophelia's eyes in God form. Also, still looking for beta readers! If interested, check the last chapter! :D And make sure to leave me a comment!)

Wings of black and white slowly moved to tuck behind the much smaller frame of the female who was displaying a bored expression on her face. Her eyes were much different than those around her: a strange mark unknown to them buried in what could only be assumed to be her pupil, but the colors on each orb was not a match. One was snow white, having an array of black dots around the outer part, only to be a single shade of white in the middle, aside from the black snake-like slit that held the mark bearing pupil. The other eye was different, this one being black in color, but rather then a single shade, it bore various shades of black, from a dark grey to one color reminiscent to a sky at the darkest hour of the night. The pupil was a white slit on this side, this being's eyes even seemed to be balanced, seeing as black and white were present everywhere on her body, one color not existing more than the other.

Aside from the strange parts of her body that made her different than the rest of the mortals glancing at her, the female looked annoyed. Her cheek was being bitten as yet another annoyed, if not bored expression crossed her features looking out at either ruler who had yet to take the kind hand she was offering to them after all they had done to make her so annoyed in the first place.

"Well..." The goddess muttered, lips turning into an unpleasant thin line. "... This is rather boring..."

Besides you, you noticed the ash blonde prince let out an displeased huff of his own. You withheld the smirk that you wanted to let out, his annoyance towards you for once held. He understood the gravity of this situation it appeared, and as such he was doing his best to bite his tongue and go along with whatever little plan you had formed.

Todoroki looked to be in the same boat, his head turned down so no one could see his facial features. The Highar prince knowing that if he asked his father to help, it would raise suspicions... therefore, if he looked hopeless, it might work better.

"It's not like I can exactly trust you..." Enji spoke, eyeing Mitsuki still. "A Goddess that fits none of the legends we've been told... it seems more like a well-thought ploy to get me to put my own guard down, so this savage woman can cut me down."

You hummed, looking towards Mitsuki with a gaze the queen couldn't place herself. Your lips still in a line, but your eyes looking to hold a somewhat kinder emotion in them. Something that could only make her more uncomfortable... this unpredictability was unnerving, especially with her own flesh and blood on the line.

"I assume you feel the same as Todoroki Enji, Bakugou Mitsuki?" Your voice was light, curiosity placed with sincerity.

"I'm afraid so..." The Tineenian queen nodded. "Highar is much more advanced in technology then Tineen is... therefore, I can't be sure if what I'm even seeing is real."

You nodded slowly, head moving down now as well. A clicking of your tongue making you show off the newest emotion you were feeling at this current moment: irritation. You sighed, looking towards both young princes who did not like the new look on your face, despite the words in your eyes telling them to bear with your next few moves.

"I see... so, you both believe me to be a trick by the other. Despite how I'm holding the lives of both your heirs... your own children... in my grasp."

Both rulers glanced towards the children with a worried look, seeing as their sons at this moment also had a feeling, an emotion they were surprised to see: uncertainty. And that seemed to rock each to their core. Both Katsuki and Shouto were always so sure of themselves... always knowing what the plan was and how to act along with it.