Para Bellum

Ch.14- Para Bellum

"Well..." Kaminari huffed, walking behind the two males who he had followed here in the first place. "Can't say this was expected..."

Bakugou turned to the male, eyes glaring into him suddenly. Kaminari merely held up his hands in defeat, not wanting to experience the wrath of the now banished emir. Next to Kaminari was Kirishima who seemed to at least be in a more stable mood.

Kaminari locked eyes with him as if asking the male why he could be so calm when, by extension of Bakugou, he had been banished too. Kirishima chuckled and then motioned for Kaminari to come closer.

"I always had a feeling this might happen if he made his mom angry enough... though this exact circumstance really wasn't what I had in mind..." Kirishima sighed, seeing as Bakugou had stopped.

The ash blonde moved to remove his attire, taking his cape and stuffing it into the nearly empty bag he had and then doing the same with his boots and accessories. And then he turned to Kirishima, pointing to his own red and beige attire and demanding nearly all of it.

Soon enough, Kaminari was the only one who had more than pants on. And with a confused, but also intrigued look, he watched as the former emir took a branch and tossed it across the river before diving in it himself.

"B-Bakugou!" Kirishima tried to reason with him, only to watch as the male started to swim across the border.

"He's lost it..." Kaminari sighed, eyes perking up once the thunderous footsteps of two armored men were seen across the river.

"Tineenian barbarians!" One knight called. "Come one step into our land and we will alert the king of this hostile act at once!"

"Hostile?" Kirishima spoke, not sure how him merely standing on his side of the river opted to be seen as such.

Before he could ask the knights though, a figure emerged from the water, snagging both knights by their collars and dragging them down into the depths with him. Kaminari screamed from the image of Bakugou attempting to drown two men.

Kirishima simply sighed, knowing that this might have happened. But at least it seemed like Bakugou was only knocking them out and using some vines from a nearby shrub to tie up the knights (after taking their slight armor and clothing first).

"Thanks for helping, morons." Bakugou sighed, tossing one of the men's clothing to his dragon. "Put it on, and hurry."

Kirishima nodded, already having a feeling what was happening. Kaminari though still was lost and walked over to a now armored and sword-carrying Bakugou who looked rather unsatisfied with his new attire.

"And what the heck are we doing?" The electric magic user asked, seeming to realize that the more time he spent with this group, the more trouble he'd get into.

"We're going into Highar." Bakugou smirked, looking towards his two companions. "Got someone we need to talk to."

~~~~~

Todoroki sighed from the desk he was sitting on, slightly annoyed that he wasn't even allowed to leave and be escorted to the library anymore. Natsuo had to get him the books he wanted, while he sat in a room that wasn't even his own as a single guard stood by the door and watched the prince with a careful eye.

The past day had definitely not gone well for him. Not only was he practically trapped in this room where his father would know where he was 24/7... but things were escalating quickly, not to mention Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were all trapped below the castle and subjected to who knows what at this very moment.