Est Difficile Ad Prohibere Fur

Ch.7- Est Difficile Ad Prohibere Fur

The walk through the forest towards Tital was quite long, and as Iida had guessed, it took about two days time to arrive at the city that was the Northernmost settlement. Kirishima had originally tried to convince everyone to let him fly them there in his dragon form, but seeing as a dragon landing in town would cause a stir and give the group unwanted attention... that idea was quickly shot down. But eventually, your party of seven had finally arrived, the forest breaking and showing off the city among the snowy mountains behind it and the small river that ran through the center of town.

Everyone seemed relieved to finally be out of the forest and now somewhere new, their legs tired and the food that everyone had been sharing finally running out this morning. And while Bakugou and Kirishima had proven how skilled they were in the art of hunting... having a witch with your party meant she couldn't eat animals. And thus, poor Uraraka was really craving a fresh and hot meal made of the finest plants around.

The group moved into town fast, happy to be among people once more and see that everyone seemed to be living happily. Despite the terrible curse placed upon the land and onto its inhabitants, everyone here seemed to be living as best they could. Children were running happily through the streets, and adults were working and shopping among the merchants.

"What should we do first?" Kirishima asked, his eyes trained on every person and place around him.

You watched as he observed this town, noticing how he looked at it all with a gaze of wonder and childlike innocence. This must be his first time seeing another place in the world that wasn't Tineen. And as such, seeing the differences and how these people lived and dressed, and spoke must be quite the oddity to him. His crimson eyes locked onto everything as they passed by him, thus making it so when someone tried to pass by him, they'd rub shoulders accidentally.

And while the male knew enough of the common tongue to apologize to those who ran into him, his tone sounded a bit too excited for anyone to assume he was actually sorry for the inconvenience. As such, you watched him, a small entertained smirk on your features at this. He looked like such a foreigner at this moment, and you couldn't help but internally laugh.

"Food..." Uraraka mumbled, her nose already picking up on the scents of potatoes, carrots, and other familiar scents.

"Of course, let's go find somewhere to eat." Midoriya told his allies, before turning to Iida. "Do you have any idea where the best place might be?"

"A city this large should have a guild in it... I say we check in there, as they should have more resources aside from a kitchen for us all." The knight muttered, looking towards everyone else and then waving off.

You all followed him, looking further at the town as you walked through. To you, it seemed pretty common and nothing to really get too excited about. An average town with maybe an above average shop or two among it. But for the most part, you had seen better and eaten better. But then again, you had never set foot inside an adventure's guild before... so maybe you'd be surprised today.

Finally, you all saw a large building coming into view. A sign above it allowing those who were capable of reading the common language to know this was the place they were looking for. And thus, you all entered the building adorned with greens and blues, pacing in with looks of relief and ready to relax a bit from your journey here.

The doors were pushed open, revealing the sight of the guild: a two-story open room with lots of noise and chatter among those who were inside of the establishment. Off to the right of the entrance was an information desk where a small woman with purple hair sat reading some novel. Her eyes seeming to not catch onto the visitors, meaning that this place would often have people coming and going. Out in the hall were various tables of various sizes, some occupied while others were not. And then upstairs seemed to be where the notices of help were posted as well as a few other commodities and benefits of those who called this town their home base.