Meet the teacher

Monday afternoon, was the day the parents get to meet Miss Hernandez, or Miss Ally, which is actually what she preferred for everyone to call her. Ally was a 25 year old teacher, who has a Degree in Child Psychology, Development, and a teaching license. She had been at the daycare for two weeks, but school was now starting so that means more kids. 

She wasn't exactly nervous, she loved meeting new people, but Ally had just went through a rough patch in her life, after finalizing her divorce, she just always seemed to feel alone. This daycare had been a great new start for her, money has never been an issue to Ally, so she thought she'd take things easy, and this job was very easy. No matter how a child would act, Ally always saw the potential each one had, even the ones that talked back. 

Now here she was, classroom ready, saying hi to new students, saying bye to old ones, and discussing allergies with parents. Time flew by and she had just got done talking to her last one, she was actually a previous worker at the daycare and was returning tomorrow, and she introduced her son, also a new student, to Ally. "So Ally, feel free to call me Dinah, I'll be in either the tumbler room or the new borns, please don't be afraid to tell me if Gordon's been bad, he could be so much like his mother sometimes." 

Ally chuckled, and played with his hand that reached out to her. "Oh, don't worry I will, he seems like a real angel." Dinah laughs, and is about to walk out until she sees a late Lauren coming down the hallway with Honey. "Oh, his older cousin will be in here with him so, you'll have nothing to worry about, she's the lesser evil of the two, have a nice night Ally!" 

Ally was confused, she didn't think any of the parents mentioned Dinah, but then she realized she still hasn't met on of her students. Honey Jauregui. 'Now I know that last name seems familiar...' And right on cue, Lauren walks in, apologizing, "Oh my gosh I know the time, I'm so sorry for being la- Ally?!" Lauren's gone stiff, as she seems her former lover. Ally is just as surprised to see her. "Um...Hi, it's very nice to ... see you again." Lauren is lost at words, so Honey looks up at her mother and pulls on her hand, trying to get her to talk. "My mommy is be een weid, my name Honey." The cute three year old says, smiling up at Ally. 

Ally smiles at her, and bends down. "It's very nice to meet you Honey, I'm Miss Ally, you're very beautiful." This makes Honey smile, and Ally runs her hands through Ally's straight, long dyed blonde hair, "You very pwetty too, me like yo hair." Lauren coughs, and it catches Ally's and Honey's attention making them both turn to look at her. Lauren holds out her hand for Ally to shake, which she hesitantly does. "It's very nice to see you again, Miss Jauregui." 

Lauren's mouth is dry, but she speaks, "Likewise, but please call me Lauren." As if the classroom didn't feel awkward enough, Ally tries to be professional. "So Honey, is there anything I should know? Any Allergies or sicknesses?" Lauren shakes her head, "No, no, nothing like that, she's a healthy girl, she does get nose bleeds during weather changes but that's about it..." Lauren does her best to not look at Ally's body, flashbacks from high school, and half of college years returning. 

"That's good to know, I'll keep that in mind... well it looks like its closing time, I'll see you guys tomorrow then." Ally says, trying to escape the tension of the room. "Yeah... Dinah will bring her in the mornings, but Ill pick her up by the way!" Lauren says a little too loudly, internally kicking herself. This just makes Ally laugh, realizing this was the same Lauren she fell inlove with. "Thank you for that, it was very nice meeting you Honey." Honey smiles at her, dimples and all and gets closer to her. "Sowwee bout Mommy, she be better ness time." With that being said Lauren walks out with Honey, catching one more glance at Ally. Her mouth waters, seeing Ally bent over  grabbing stuff in her short black skirt, she hurries and walks out the building afraid of her own thoughts.