The big question

*smut chapter*

"Marry me."

"No."

"Come on, you know you want to."

"You know that? 100%?"

"Yes Ally, now marry me dammit."

"Lauren, language."

Lauren rolled her eyes, and snatched Ally's phone out her hands. "Lauren! My sim doesn't want to marry your sim!" Lauren mocks her girlfriend, and makes Ally's sim on her game accept Lauren's proposal. "Too damn bad, we are married wether you like it or not!"

Ally smiles, and snatches her phone back, continuing to play her game, while Lauren snuggles into her stomach. It's been a month since the incident, and everything's been great. Ally officially moved in with Lauren, Dinah owns the daycare, Camila is going back to school to finish nursing, and Ally's new child care firm is opening in a week. Lauren and Normani just got back from out of town taking care of a fire that last for 56 hours, so both girls are taking time off to rest. 

Lauren is a little bored, so as Ally is distracted playing her game, Lauren nuzzles her head in her girlfriend's thighs and starts to kiss them lightly. Not too phased by it, Ally just runs her hand through Lauren's head. Lauren smiles, and starts to slowly separate Ally's thigh, still not breaking her away from the game. Lauren sticks her tongue out, and starts to lick Ally's inner thigh, near her personal area.

"Baby, what are you doing." Ally asks, not taking her eyes of her screen. Lauren giggles, and the outside of Ally's underwear. "Trying to eat my girlfriend's pussy." 

Ally swallows hard, and ends up coughing, "La-Lauren, is that necessary?" She looks down, and meets Lauren's gorgeous eyes. "It's very necessary." Giving her a smile, Lauren goes back down, and starts to circle her tongue on Ally's lower lips. "It be better if you'd take these vagina guards off."

Ally bursts out laughing, and lifts herself up to pull them down. "Vagina guards? Really Lauren,  I don't think I've heard something so sexy come out of your mouth." Ally spreads her legs a little, letting Lauren have more room to work with. "I can say, something sexy is gonna cum on my mouth in a little bit..." Lauren starts to kiss Ally's pussy, and Ally throws her head back. "Why are you so good to me..." She whispers out, and Lauren is taking her time on her lover. 

She's slowly licking, and sucking. It had been weeks since they've done anything, and Lauren thinks they both need a stress reliever. "Easy, because I want to.." Lauren mumbles, then returning back down to dive her tongue into Ally's sex. Lauren reaches up to massage Ally's breast, and she's loving the sight of her short stack with her head thrown back, in an obvious bliss.

"Lo...I want..more..." Ally moans out, and Lauren does that. She sticks two fingers into Ally, and starts to pump in and out, nice and smooth, while licking and sucking her clit. Curving her fingers, Lauren could feel the smaller girls walls tighten around her fingers. It had been a while since either of them had an orgasm, so this was going to be over fast. 

Picking up her pace, Lauren felt Ally grip her hair a bit hard, so mentally Lauren started her countdown from 10. She sucked on the right part, that when she mentally got to 1, Ally shoved a small pillow over her face to keep from moaning out loud, and waking Honey. 

Lauren wipes her face, and crawls up to give Ally a big kiss. When they pull apart, Ally breathes out, "Marry me?"