Recovery

Ally woke up in the hospital room. Laying their head on bed was Lauren. After the whole incident, Ally had to go to the ER to check for internal damage. Lucky for her, she just has bruised ribs, and minor cuts. She did have to get stitches on her forehead, but other than cuts and bruises, Ally was grateful to be alive. Alive and with Lauren.

She couldn't believe all she went through to find her. Lauren explained the entire story, of how her and the girls went on a man hunt. Ally reaches out, and starts caressing Lauren's hand. She stirs from out of sleeps, and opens her eyes. When Green eyes met Brown eyes, the tears came rushing down. "Lo...I'm so sorry..." Ally puts her head down, and Lauren gets up and holds her.

"No I get it, I didn't at first, but I do now...God Ally, I just, when we broke up I never thought you'd have to go through something like that, with somebody like that monster." Ally breaks down at this point.

Years of hell, years of heartbreak, years of abuse and running are finally all over. "I wanted the dream life, the perfect family, the perfect house, perfect kids..." Ally clenches Lauren's arm, and the puts a hand over her stomach. "I gave him life, and he took life away from me..." This statement makes Ally burst into sobs, and Lauren understands why Ally didn't have kids yet.

"I wanted to Marry you first..." Lauren starts, as Ally quiets down. "I wanted to marry you the day I met you...I want to give you the best life I possibly can, and dammit Ally, I should've never let you go in the first place." At this point, Lauren too is in tears.

She never wanted this for her, she wouldn't want this for her worst enemy. It hurts her heart because since Ally has been back in her life she had no idea about any of this. "You know God gives the hardest battles to his strongest warriors." Lauren whispers into Ally's ear, and Ally just lifts her head up, and smiles. "You know you said 'Want' at one point...does that mean i'm yours again?" Lauren wipes Ally's face and kisses her. "You have always been mine, shortstack."

The Next Day/Lauren's House

Lauren quickly jumps out of the driver's seat of her truck, and goes to  Ally's side and opens her door. "Baby, I may be a little sore, but I still have legs that work." Ally giggles, as Lauren picks Ally up bridal style out of the car. Lauren ignores her girlfriend, and carries her half way to the house, until Honey comes running out the house towards Ally and Lauren. 

"MOMMIES!" Honey yells, with tears in her eyes. "I mi-missed you!" She shrieks as Lauren puts Ally down so she can hug Honey. Honey had been staying with Dinah's dad, and Dinah since Ally has been in the hospital. Aside from Lauren, Honey missed Ally the most. "We're okay, baby, we're okay." 

Few hours Later.

Lauren had decided to order pizza, and watch a movie to let Ally and Honey relax a bit, before getting ready to go back to work. "You know, I could get used to this." Lauren whispers into Ally's ear. Ally laughs and snuggles closer into her, and pulls Honey in with her. "Awwey, why you go?" 

Lauren sighs, "Honey, that's not important babygirl." Ally puts her hand on Lauren, motioning to her that it's okay, "Honey, I used to be married to a bad man, who did bad things to me and a lot of people," Ally breathes in deeply, looking at the little girl. "I had to go to make sure you were safe, as strong as you are, I could not be the same if you would've gotten hurt my love." 

Honey looks at them, and nods, "I see, Mommy miss you very much, and so do me, I donut want to lose any buddy again." The little girl proceeds to eat her pizza and watches the movie. Lauren continues to snuggle into Ally, as if it were he last night to be with her. Lauren couldn't get close enough to Ally. The way her hair vanilla shampoo smelt, she couldn't help but sniff her hair. "If y'all get any closer, you're gonna become one person." A voice from behind makes the girls jump from the couch, and when Lauren turns on the lamp, she groans as she sees her best friends with sleeping bags and pillows. "Dinah, I thought we discussed after many occasions that the key I gave you was suppose to be for emergencies."

Dinah laughs, and hugs Ally from behind. "Normani is grabbing Gordon from the car." Camila jumps over the couch, and grabs a piece of pizza. "Yeah we kinda all just wanted to see you guys, so we are having a big sleep over tonight." 

A big crash comes from the front of the house, and in comes Gordon, running without his clothes, just his underwear. "Awwweee!" He ran and jumped into Ally's lap. The boy missed Ally, he even started to have behavior issues at school. Normani walks in and drops the rest of Dinah's stuff. "You know, he is definitely a two person job." Everybody laughs as Honey, and Gordon run off to play before bed. 

Dinah nods her head in Lauren's direction, and motions her to the hallway. Dinah walks down the hallway, and stops infront of Honey's playroom where the kids are laying down. Lauren stops infront of the hallway as the two moms watch their kids slowly fall asleep. "You okay D?" 

Dinah smiles and pulls Lauren in for a hug, "I'm great, I'm just glad you're okay...I can't tell you how freaked out I got when I saw the both of you on the floor." Lauren is shocked, but she hugs her best friend back. "I know, and I can't explain to you how grateful I am to you, I don't know what would've happened if I hadn't gotten there in time." They pull apart, and Lauren has to wipe the tears out of her best friend's eyes before she starts crying too. "Ally is welcomed to come back to the daycare, Bev is retiring and with having no kids, I'm gonna need someone to help me out." 

"Holy shit, you're the new owner?" 

Dinah nods her head, and she puts a finger over her lip. "Shhhh, we can celebrate another time, lets go back dummy."

Back in the living room, Camila and Ally are plucking Normani's eyebrows. "So how are you guys doing?" Camila asks, looking at Ally. 

Ally smiles, "Better, so much better." 

"OW, Mila that hurt!" Normani squeaks, as Camila pulled a little hard. "Oops sorry boo." Camila pecks Normani's eyebrow, and Normani wipes her face in disgust. "Ugh, anyway you text that girl back yet?" Camila goes red, and Ally gasps, "Oh my gosh, who are you talking to."

Camila falls back on the couch, embarrassed. "Her names Ariana, she works at your old apartment complex."

"Oh, I loved her! That's so cute, I think you'll really like her." 

"Are we talking about Mila's new boo thang?" Dinah asks, walking into the living room. Turning more red, Camila buries herself into the blanket next to her. "Can we all just watch the rest of the movie, I'd really like that please." Everyone giggles at her embarrassment, and gets situated to watch the rest of Twilight.

Lauren pulls Ally ontop of her, and they get cuddled comfortably. "I love you." Ally mumbles, and  Lauren gives her a peck on the head, "Love you more short stack."

WHOOO hey y'all, I wanted to upload earlier but ya girl going through it BOYS SUCK 😂 jkjk but i should just stick to college, writing, and Ube. I want to make more friends and read new stories, can you guys pm me? btw s/o to you all that leave comments and fave you guys rock!