Together

Ally walked into her apartment, soaked from the rain. She had tried adjusting to her new life, but she missed everyone so much. "I gotta stop this, you know he'd hurt them." She said to herself, as she went to her room to change into warm clothes. She throws on some shorts and a tank top, the lies on her bed. Playing on her phone, Ally couldn't take it anymore, she starts typing up a message for Lauren. But she stops.

Cut out from her thoughts, Ally's heart froze. It was faint, as if she had lost her hearing, but she regained it and recognized the song playing from her living room. It was the song her and Troy danced to on their wedding night, "This I Promise You" by NSYNC. The color from Ally's skin washed away, as she saw the light from her living room turn on behind her door.

Grabbing the closest thing, she clutched onto a curling iron. Walking slowly into the hallway, the music just gets louder, and the light gets brighter. Entering the living room, there he was on her couch with two glasses of white wine, playing with her old wedding ring. He smiles at her and stands. "Oh my sweets, you've made it very hard to find you." Troy says, as he makes his way over to her. Ally raises the curling iron at him, and he stops.

Laughing at her, he rolls his eyes, "Please baby, stop playing and come home." He takes a step forward, so Ally clutches the handle of the curling iron and whips the cord at his face, cutting his cheek. He winces and grabs his face in pain, and Ally is too shocked to do anything. He looks up at her and smiles with a bloody cheek, "Oh, you're gonna regret that." He charges after her, so Ally makes a run for her room.

She makes it just in time to lock it, but locking it won't be enough to stop Troy from busting it down. She quickly grabs her phone, and dials Lauren's number. She's begging for anybody to hear her at this point, but she hasn't even noticed the thunder and rain pouring outside. She had to think fast, he was so close to coming in. Ally looked at her window, and made a last minute decision. She ran towards it and lifted the window open, letting in all the water.

Troy banged the door open, as she put her leg out, but she was too late. He yanked her by the hair, dragging her inside. He threw her to the ground, and went to shut the window. Ally was left crawling on the floor, desperately trying to get away from the monster in her room. He just laughed her, watching her do her best to get away from him. "Pathetic, my pathetic little wife." He says, grabbing her by the hair and yanking her to her feet. "LET ME GO!" Ally sobs out, feeling her body getting weak.

"Let you go? LET YOU GO? Do you understand the shit you've put me through trying to find you? Do you not know what you're worth to me? You promised to fucking love me for better or for worst!" Troy spats in her face, gripping her arm and throwing her on the bed. Ally is a mess at this point.

Troy leans over her, admiring the mess he created. "Oh my love, do fix yourself up please, you look ugly when you cry." With every fiber in her, she spits in his face. He stood still, and she watched the anger flare up in his face. "I'm starting to think you love to piss me off!" As he said this he raised his hand, and as it comes down, a figure comes and shoved him away from her at full force. He's pushed across the room onto the floor. It was Lauren.

"LAUREN!" Ally lunges herself at her, and clutches onto the girl with every bit of strength she had in her. Lauren hugs her, with every bit of love, "Please, never think a note is gonna keep me away from you." She leans down and kisses Ally, just to be pushed back by Troy.

He is charging towards Lauren, but Ally tries to stop him by grabbing his arms. He elbows her chin, cutting her lip and she's knocked to the ground. He starts to charge for her again, but doesn't see the bat flying at his face. "SON OF A-" Dinah kicks Troy in his stomach as he's grabbing his body in obvious pain. "Don't fuck with family, ya lil biotch." Dinah says, then sees Lauren on the floor. "Lolo, you okay?!" Lauren is still in shock from banging her head against the wall, but she's fine. "Ally, check on Ally." Breathlessly, she manages to let out.

"Ally, baby, I'm calling 911, Camila's dad is the sheriff, we are gonna get you a ambulance." Dinah says, as she is just staring at Troy, who is still on the floor in obvious pain. Lauren starts to scoot to Ally, she pulls her gently into her arms and places kisses on her forehead. "You're so strong baby, you're so strong." Lauren didn't notice it but she had tears coming down her face too. She heard everything on the phone, and she couldn't help it, just looking at Ally made her stomach turn. She had bruises and cuts, her hair was a mess, her eyes were red. But she was safe. Lauren watches Dinah leave the room to flag down the ambulance.

Normani and Camila walk in, both shocked at what they find. But they smile and run over to Ally, "Ally! I'm so glad to see you girl, it's been such a hectic day." Normani says, grabbing her hand. "We are all really glad you're okay, I promise you, my dad isn't gonna let him go anywhere but the Cell block." Camila says, giving Ally a little side hug. They hear the sirens of the police and the ambulance coming.

"I love you guys so much." Ally gets out, just to cry tears of joy, because it was over, all the running was over. They were all together now.