Silent Night

"Babe is this necessary?" Ally groaned out, looking at her girlfriend stand up and start kissing her neck. "Not my fault, you're the one who decided to tease the fuck outta me in public." Lauren then goes back down, practically devouring Ally's pearl.

Ally did her best to not be so loud, but Camila's bathroom was rather echoey. She practically begged God to not let anyone hear her moans, she knew she would have to do 10 Hail Mary's when they got home.

"Lauren, I'm so clooose..." Ally says in a whispered voice, and an evil smirk goes across Lauren's face. Pulling out a little bullet, Lauren places it on Ally clit. Rubbing it around, Lauren waits till she hits the right spot. Ally let out a soft whimper, and her entire body tenses up. Which makes her come everywhere on Camila's guest bathroom sink. "You okay, shortstack?" Lauren whispers into Ally's ear, gently kissing her and helping her calm down. "Yes... we are gonna have to clean this up Lo." Ally says, hopping off the sink, and fixing herself up. "And when I mean we, I mean you." Ally then walks out and joins the rest of her friends for christmas.

Usually since everyone's parents are a little older, they tend to go on vacations and gather for new years. All except Dinah's dad, who cooks with his daughter for a nice christmas dinner. Walking into the living room, Ally wonders how Camila is able to afford such a big apartment while just living by herself. I think Lauren mentioned something about a dead aunt, but she could never remember. Anyway, Ally walks into the living room where Normani is playing with the kids, while watching the Grinch. "Hey Mani, did the movie just start?" Ally asks while sitting next to her. "Yup, I was waiting for you and Lauren, did your find the stuff to clean your dress? Sorry, you know how bubby can get sometimes." Normani says, referring to her son who spilt milk on Ally and Lauren.

Ally laughs, "It's no problem, he's spilt worst things at the day care." The girls laugh, as Lauren walks into the room and sits next to Ally. "Took you long enough..." Ally whispers into her girlfriend's ear.

"Didn't know you were gonna release Niagara Falls over the sink..." she whispers back, causing the short girl to turn into a red blaze then turns back to the movie.

Couple of hours later...

Everybody was opening presents, the kids had all gotten new shoes, and clothes, and toys,  from the parents and grandparents. Camila got banana pajamas from Ally, Normani received a big box of new hair supplies from her wife, and the rest is history, everybody got what they wanted, they were happy. Not because of the presents but because of they ere just together. Ally got her last present and it was from Lauren. Ally received a couple of things from her girlfriend, and she couldn't help but swoon. "Lo you didn't have to baby, this is too much."

"I know, but still, I don't deserve it." Ally says, as Lauren pulls her into her lap, as both of their eyes fall on Honey, whom is gushing over her new collection of movies. "Do you understand what you've done for me and my little girl? You deserve everything and more mama, and I'm gonna give it to you...yeah I know with all your degrees, and businesses you can afford whatever, but I wanna appreciate you the way you can't appreciate yourself."

With that being said, Lauren snuck a hand under Ally's leg and grabbed it a bit. "I guess presents are gonna continue tonight...but for now, it's Jesus's birthday so be good." Ally giggles as she snuggles into Lauren and grabs Honey, cuddling her into them.

"Can you two stop being gross, and hand me the presents in the tree." Dinah says, and Lauren rolls her eyes while reaching behind her, throwing the presents to her best friend. "You know, It's been a while since I've had something like this..." Ally says as she opens the little jewelry box Lauren got her. "Yeah, you never told me how you've spent your last few holidays babe." Lauren says as she grabs the necklace, from Ally and puts it on her.

Being so close, Lauren didn't need to see Ally's face to know that what she said made her tense up. "Shhh, another day baby, another day." She whispers, calming her down. Ally turns around and nods, "Another day."