5 O'clock

Smut only chapter, skip it if ya don't wanna read lmao, this was so hard to write

The sun wasn't fully out yet, there wasn't a lot of light, but it wasn't completely dark. Ally woke up first, she woke up to Lauren's morning wood. Feeling a bit bold, Ally grinder her hips down, feeling Lauren react, as her little buddy grew harder. Checking the clock, she forgives they could do something before Honey woke up.

"Wake up babe..." Lauren stirred, instinct had made her grab Ally's ass cheeks and give em a hard squeeze. "You just couldn't wait, could you Ally? same old Ally cat..." Her eyes were still closed, but she was very much awake. "I couldn't help it."

Lauren opened her eyes, and looked at the time. "Let me finish what I started last night, while we still have time..." Lauren rolled them over, and gave put her lips on Ally's. She grabbed the shorter girl, and pulled her closer. She could feel the heat radiating from below, so Lauren tricked her fingers down, till she got to a certain spot. "Fuck Lo..." Ally's head went back, and she gripped Lauren's arms.

Lauren circled her fingers in Ally's pussy, creating even more wetness. "Lauren please..." Ally begged, and Lauren knew  exactly what to do. She inserted one finger inside Ally, which made her groan a bit loud. Lauren bent down and kissed Ally again, while putting a second finger in, stretching her out a bit.

"It's been so long." Ally mumbled into the kiss. Lauren picked up the pace, realizing that Ally probably hasn't had a decent orgasm in a while. As her two fingers were pumping, her thumb was circling her clit. Had they not been kissing, Ally probably would've woken up Honey. But before Lauren let Ally ride out her orgasm, she stopped.

Confused, Ally got on her elbows to look at Lauren, who was crawled down sheets, and covered herself, giving Ally a wicked smile before fully covering herself. Then Ally knew exactly what her ex was doing down there. She felt her tongue slowly lick her folds, doing a full bottom to top, somewhat teasing Ally.

"M-mooore." Ally moaned out, getting a bit impatient. So Lauren followed directions and indulged her tounge inside of Ally, as far as she could go, while circling her clit. She had to hold down Ally's hips, because she was so close, her body was spasming. Lauren then covered her mouth of her clit and putting three fingers in, feeling Ally stretch and tighten her walls around them. Ally had to cover her mouth with a pillow, trying to not wake the three year old in the next room.

Gripping the pillow, Ally's other hand went for Lauren's hair, and it only fueled the green eyed girl even more. She went faster around her clit, and immediately she felt Ally buck her hips, then release, finally riding out her orgasm.

"Jesus.." Was the only thing a drenched Ally could say. Lauren giggled and uncovers herself , "Wow, it's not like you to Say his name at a time like this." And Ally laughs, before getting a hold of Lauren and pulling her ontop. "It's a good thing we aren't finished..." Ally pulls her down, kissing her again. All the while this is going on, we tugs off Lauren's boxers, feeling how hard she is. She slips her hand to the front, playing with the tip of Little Lo.

"Lauren...I want you inside."

Faster than ever, Lauren tears the lacy panties Ally was wearing. Grinding her hips into hers, Lauren let the smaller girl feel all of her, skin to skin. Rock to wet. Lauren lined herself up, not once breaking eye contact with Ally. she pushed her hips forward, feeling her dick be squeezed as she entered Ally. It been a long while since either of them had been this intimate with anyone.

"It's okay, you know I can take it."  Ally whispers and bites her lip as Lauren pushes even more, Ally's natural wetness making it easier. Holding back a moan, the small girl bites her lip and throws her head back, and Lauren sucks on the exposed neck, adding to the collection of hickies.

Rocking her hips a little faster, Lauren felt Ally squeeze her legs around her waist tighter. The soft little whimpers of Ally trying to keep it together made Lauren pull out and flip her over. Putting her ass in the air, Lauren smacked it, making Ally moan and drop her head. Lining herself up again, Lauren started rocking her hips faster, making the head board hit the wall.

Lauren put her hands on Ally's hips and started going in, feeling herself get ready to cum herself. At this point Ally and Lauren were both moaning, drenched in sweat, about to reach their peak. Ally started to fuck herself onto Lauren's dick, then she buried her head into the bed, letting out a scream, signaling her orgasm.

Just as she had done that, Lauren feels herself let ropes of cum come out inside Ally. Their breathing had calmed down. Still inside of the tiny Hispanic, Lauren comes down and kisses her sweaty back. Getting off of her, Lauren lays down and pulls Ally in to cuddle. "That was...wow." Ally says breaking the silence.

Lauren chuckles, "Yeah well, you can obviously still take it." And she kisses her, pulling back Ally says, "And you can obviously still deliver."

Both of them laughing, the kisses one another again, and quickly fell back to sleep. What a morning.