Away

Ally entered her old apartment. She hadn't stayed her in weeks. She'd only come to water her plants and check that it hadn't been broken into. The make up streaks coming down her face, she couldn't help but cry even more as she closed her door. She had to get away and quick.

She called a moving company when it hit 5 AM and rented out a temporary condo until she can think of her next plan.

When they got here, she had gotten over 100 messages and calls from Lauren, Dinah, Normani, and Camila. She couldn't risk it, she couldn't bring them into this mess. She couldn't see Lauren hurt, even though, her messages don't really seem too happy.

Matter of fact, if she didn't know better she'd even think Lauren hated her. The messages went to worrying, to cussing, to just needing reassurance and as much as Ally wanted to give her that, she couldn't, not now. Maybe not ever.

Dinah's house

Lauren hadn't slept. She hasn't ate. She had to come over to Dinah's because she couldn't deal with herself, and she couldn't put Honey through this. She needed her best friends help, because she felt like she lost a piece of her, all over again. "Lo...please" Dinah brought her friend a plate of Normani's pot pie. Dinah sits next to her, and pulls her into her arms. "Dinah I-" Lauren tries to refuse, but she knows this look from her bestfriend. Normani hovers over them, patting Lauren's back. "You know she'll shove it down your throat if she has to."

Lauren smiles, and starts to eat. Dinah hears her phone start to ring and she picks it up. It was Camila, saying she was in the front, coming in. Mani goes and opens the door, looking at a soaked Cuban. "Obviously this little storm came a bit quicker than the news said." Camila remarks, bringing in her sleeping bag, and pillow. "Nice to see you too" Normani says, laughing at the shivering girl.

Camila went over and have Lauren a hug, a hard squeeze. "Anything?" Lauren asks, and Camila can't come to answer her. "She's not a missing person Lo, my dad can't do anything until well, she's a missing person." Lauren gets up and slams her hand against the wall. "BUT SHES MISSING FROM US!"

"Mommy...." Honey came from around the corner, tears in her eyes, as she's noticed how her mothers mood has been lately since Ally left. Honey couldn't hold in, as she starts to bawl. Lauren has tears in her eyes, as she forgot that it hasn't been easy for anybody. Her precious daughter, who loved Ally, didn't understand anything that was going on, just that Ally is gone. Lauren goes and picks up Honey, cradling the little girl. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." She starts kissing the little girls head, and tries to soothe her to sleep.

Whispering to the girls, so Lauren doesn't wake her daughter up,"We gotta find her, I need to know if she's safe."

Ally's Apartment

Picking up the last of her belongings, Ally unlocked her door for the last time, to find an empty apartment with just a small box waiting for her by her bedroom door. Or at least she thought that's where she left it. She found the small white box on top of the counter. Opened.

She was sure the movers didn't touch it, and as she went to close it, she saw a little sparkle. It was her wedding ring. The same ring she left with Troy when she left the first time. "Silly me, I must've had it this whole time." Ally tries to convince herself, but as she picks up the box and leaves the ring, she could've swore she heard a creek coming from somewhere inside the apartment.

"Hello?" She calls out, but no answer came. Taking one more glance, she grabs her box, leaving the ring, and walking out of the house.

"This is for the best."

Daycare

"Ms.Betty PUHLEASE." Camila begged her boss for Ally's address, but under circumstances she couldn't give it to her. "Darling, as much as I want to, I can't, I'm under oath." The elderly lady said, and went back to typing.

Camila turns back to her friends, and Dinah let's out a breath. She mouths 'I got this' and walks to her boss's desk. "Betty, look, I got at least three hours asleep in total out of three days, give us the damn address now before you lose two more workers dammit!" The elderly woman just scowls at Dinah and grabs Ally's file. Dinah gracefully takes it from her hands, and goes to hug her boss. "Thank you Ms.Betty, you're the best boss ever." The elderly woman rolls her eyes and points at all of them. "I don't know what's going on, but be safe, and bring Ally back please, the new girl sucks balls."

She looks directly at Lauren and smiles, then she looks at Dinah and motions for her to get out.

Dinah hands Lauren the address. "How come Ally never took you to her house?" Normani asks as she starts the car, while everyone gets in. "Well, it kinda started when she would babysit Honey bun, she'd just stay over and we'd start fu- she just liked being over and it was a bit more confident I guess." Lauren read the apartment address, and gave Normani the directions.

Ally's Old Apartment

The door bell rings. "Hello, welcome to the Springs, interested in looking for your dream apartment?" A short and cute reception girl asks, and smiles at the girls walking in. "Um, actually were gonna ask about one of your residents, like which apartment is she staying in?" Lauren asks. The girl eyes them all, and turns her smile into a frown. "Sorry I can't do that, resident information is confidential."

Lauren drops her shoulders, "Please miss, uh, Ariana, this is a life or death emergency" Ariana looks around for anybody else and starts typing on her computer. "Give me her name please, I can pull her up on the computer real quick for you." She says, looking at Lauren. "Ally Brooke."

Ariana's eyes perk up, and she frowns again. "Aww little Ally, I'm sorry, she left this morning, the movers were here all yesterday love." The sympathy was well felt, but there was nothing she can do, they had reached a dead end. As the girls turned to leave, Ariana had an idea. "Wait! Come back! I think we can see the movers on the security cams and maybe they can help you from there!" Ariana grabs Lauren's wrist and pulls her to the back. Dinah, and Normani follow, just to notice how incredibly smitten she seemed. "I know this bitch isn't...Mila we are on a mission no ogling!" They grab there friend and go into the back to look at the camera, but by the time they get in there, Lauren and Ariana have already got the company name.

"Thank you so much, this means so much." As the left Ariana waves at Camila, who is still star struck. Normani notices this, and yanks Camila away to get into the car.

They drive to Going One Direction Moving Co. where they meet up with Ariana's friend, and the owner of the company, Harry. They see the tall man with long curly hair outside of his shop, where two other guys were unloading boxes. "Ay! My names Harry, Ari called me saying you're looking for someone?" He pulled out a file from his back pocket. "Ari's brother Louie, just got done with setting up, yeah? He's off for today but I can give him a call for the address." Harry pulled out his phone, trying to get ahold of Louis.

"God, I hope she's okay." Lauren says, bouncing on her feet just waiting to for him to come back with something. "Alright, my mate said her husband is on the way with some of her stuff I guess she left, anyway I just wrote the address down, good luck finding your friend." Harry walks away, and everyone realizes that he said 'Husband'. The four of them ran in the car, and sped off, hoping to get there before it's too late.

A storm was coming.