Surprise

Lauren, Ally, and Honey decided to take a family trip instead of an actual honeymoon. Mainly because Honey convinced Ally, who then convinced Lauren. They had arrive at Cinderella's castle the night after the reception, and as hungover as Lauren was, Ally still managed to get her out of bed, and to the airport.

"You know, I don't think Camila and Ari left the beach yesterday." Lauren says, as she seems them asleep under a table on Dinah's snapchat. "They're alive, that's all that matters I guess." Ally laughs at Lauren, and grabs her hand as they walk down the pavement to meet some Disney princesses. "I'm surprised you made it out alive too, Dinah's side of the family that came to the wedding can really party."

"What I'm surprised about is how you did not drink one drop of alcohol wifey, did you have an upset stomach." Lauren questions, and Ally internally cringes. She shakes her head, "No, I just didn't feel like getting wasted with Honey, someone had to look over her...and You and Dinah, who knew you two could be the absolute life of the party after two shots." Lauren laughs, and Ally is relieved she didn't think too much on her reasons for not drinking.

"Mommies, can we get Ice cweam." Honey says, as she point to an ice cream cart nearby. Lauren lifts her and nods, "Yes baby, we sure can, what do you feel like having?" Honey looks at the sizes and points to a literal bucket. Ally laughs, and waits for Lauren to respond. "Um...I guess, hello sir can I get the bucket of vanilla ice cream please." The man smiles and nods, "Absolutely, that will be $13, please." Lauren gives him the money, and waits for her daughter's ice cream.

"Thank you sir, you have a nice day."

"You swell, you are all a beautiful family."

"Thank you." Ally smiles and leads Honey and Lauren to a nearby table. After a bit of arguing, Lauren got Honey to share her ice cream with her and Ally, it just took the promise of not eating the cookie that included. "I don't know where the negotiating came from, but you'll make one hell of a lawyer one day sweetheart." Honey shrugs her shoulders and continues to eat her ice cream while dancing.

"I personally think she got it from you Lolo." Ally says, and laughs at how Lauren's face drops. "It's not natural for a four year old to have that much sass, an I believe she got it from you." Lauren says and puts a spot of ice cream on Ally's nose.

Honey laughs, and watches Ally wipe her nose before offering her a piece of cookie. "Thank you mama, but you can have it." Ally says, and gets a spoonful of ice cream. "What, I'm the one who actually made you, do I not get an offer?" Lauren says to Honey.

Honey looks at her mom with a face, and shakes her head, "Mmm Nah." and continues to eat her cookie. "Traitor..." Lauren grumbles.

Later.

The family had settled in the park, the were listening to the band performing, waiting for the fireworks. "I still can't believe we are married." Lauren tells Ally, as she lays in her lap while she plays with her hair. Honey was playing with the daughter from the family next to them, she was just a year older. Ally looks down at her wife and gives her a small kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I can't wait to grow old with you." Ally laughs at Lauren, "Let's wait for that part yet, I still wanna live while we are young." Lauren then wraps her arm's around Ally's waist and pulls her down to lay down with her. They're looking up at the sky, which is beginning to go away. They're both sitting in a casual silence, listening to their daughter's laugh in the distance, and light music in the background. Lauren turns her head away from the sky, and stares at Ally.

She's seeing how she's taking it all in. She's admiring the way Ally is in an absolute awe at Mother Nature. Ally has a sense her wife is looking at her so she turns her head, and is met with a smile. They don't say anything, they just continue to stare into each other's eyes. Lauren grabs Ally's hand, and brings it to her face, placing a kiss on it. "I'm sorry for being late, Miss Hernandez."

Ally catches on to what Lauren is doing, she's reciting the first thing Lauren said to her when they saw each other again at the daycare. "It's very nice to see you again, Miss Jauregui."

"Likewise, but please...call me Lauren." They laugh together, and enjoy each other's silence once more, before Ally sits up, and decides it is time. "Lauren, I need to tell you something, my love."

Lauren gets up, a bit worried at Ally's tone. "What is it? Do you want a divorce already?" Ally pushes Lauren softly, and shakes her head, "No idiot, I just have a surprise for you..."

Ally chews her lip, and stands up, reaching for Lauren's hand. Lauren takes it and stands with her. "Lauren..I'm pregnant."

BOOM

The first firework blows into the sky, but Laure couldn't hear a thing. She was in shock, to hear Ally was pregnant was...music to her ears. Lauren's face slowly changed from horror to absolute delight. Lauren lifts Ally off the ground, and twirls her around, before putting her down and practically pets her stomach. "Shit my bad, sorry sweet pea, Mommy got excited."

Ally laughs, and is crying, "You're excited?" and Lauren stands up and wipes her wife's tears away. "Excited is an understatement, I'm having a baby with my soulmate."

"You know we are gonna have to tell Honey." They both turn to look at the little girl, entranced by the colors in the sky.

"Something tells me, she's gonna be super happy." They share a kiss, before joining their little girl, to watch the firework show as a family. Little did they all know, in the next couple of months, things are gonna be an absolute roller coaster.

The End...

For Now.

a//n can't wait to upload the second book! you guys asked and I listened! ugh I absolutely loved this story, and the picture of the little girl is the little girl that was inspired by honey! so if you ever want an actual visual of what she could possible look like thats her! thank you everyone that have kept up with this story, it means so much, can't wait to come back with he second book!