Awake

"Dinah, did you not realize who the hell it was!!" Lauren says on the phone, while Honey was coloring on the table. They had gotten back from the daycare, and Lauren was heating up left overs.

"Well Lo, It wasn't like I ever met Ally, I was in England when y'all had that thing going on, came back when you guys had broken up, I totally forgot about her." Dinah answered, saying nothing but the truth.

Lauren had been lost in thought, Ally and her had met in Highschool after Dinah left, and they had a thing for about 3 years, both so Inlove, but love hadn't been enough to keep them together. They broke up, starting college and right after that's when Lauren met Lucy.

In Lauren's mind, she knew how much she loved Ally, she knew Lucy couldn't replace her but she was enough for her to marry within a year and impregnate. Lauren had a bit of a package, when she was born instead of girl parts she had boy parts. Anyway, Lauren knew she loved Lucy with all her heart, but something inside her knew Ally was her soul mate. Not that she'd ever admit that out loud, but it was true, Ally was the one she wanted to marry first.

"So what do you think?" Dinah asked, Lauren had went blank she hadn't even heard what her friend said. "Huh?" Lauren heard Dinah groan over the phone, "Lo pay attention, I said maybe this is the universe trying to get you laid, what do you think?"

"Dinah not this again, you know how I feel about dat-" Dinah cut her off immediately, "Lolo, I know, but it's been three years babe, Honey is good with you but don't you think she should have someone else in the picture, yeah you're a great mom Dad, but you suck at doing hair, and getting her dressed."

Lauren sighed, she knew Honey needed a more motherly type figure, because she knew nothing when it came to periods and make up and boys and stuff. "Alright D, I'll call you later, Me and Honey bun are gonna eat, love ya." And with that Lauren ended the call.

She served Honey and herself the hamburgers from last night that they didn't finish. "So Honey do you like your teacher?" Lauren asked, and Honey smiles. "Not as mush as you do Mommy." Lauren rolls her eyes at her daughter, always the one to call her out. "You and Dinah are gonna stop watching those dramas on Netflix, but back to the ORIGINAL question, do you like her?"

Honey puts her thinking face on, and nods, "Yeth, she seem sweet, she pwetty too." Lauren sighs and watches her daughter eat, "Yeah she's very pretty."

The next morning

"Hey Ally!" Camila shouts, coming down the hallway with Gordon and Honey. Ally peaks out her door waiting for her two students. "Hi Camz, thank you for bringing them, Dinah here?"

Camila nods, "Yeah but she was doing some extra paper work so I just brought them myself, say Goodmorning Guys." honey and Gordon both walk to Ally, Gordon looks up and smiles, while Honey walks up and says, "My mommy thinks you pwetty." With that being said Honey and Gordon put down their stuff and run to the Carpet with the other kids.

Ally's cheeks turn and shade of red, while Camila does her best not to laugh at the sudden comment. "Anyway, Gordon will leave around the time Dinah does, and Honey will come when Lauren gets off work, which may or may not be early, if it's ever a problem Dinah and I will gladly take her." Ally shakes her head, "No it will be fine it's what I'm paid for, besides she seems precious."

Camila smiles, and walks off to her class, shutting Ally's door for her, and Ally started her day with her kids.

5 PM

It's Nap time for the kids and around the time the parents start to pick them up. Most of the kids are gone or asleep but Honey is the only one not asleep. Ally notices this, and she sees she's trying but she isn't getting to sleep. Ally walks over to Honey, and taps her shoulder. Honey rolls over from her side, and sees Ally and thinks she's in trouble, "Sowee..."

Ally puts her finger to her lip, "Shhh it's okay, come with me, may I do your hair?" This makes Honey happy, and she gets up and follows Ally to her desk. "Do you know how you like your hair to be done?" Honey shakes her head at her teachers question, "Mommy no do it, only Auntie Dinuh do."

Ally says a quiet Ah, and gently brushed her hair back into a cute bun. All out of her face, Honey feels good. Once Ally puts a bow in her hair, the little three year old yawns. "Go lay down sweetie." The little brown girl skips to her sleeping mat, and quickly falls asleep.

Time flew by and Dinah had came by to pick up Gordon. "Hey Ally, How was he?" Picking up her son and his back pack she waits for an answer, "He was great! He did get into it with another kid over a toy but it wasn't anything too serious, completely forgotten about." Dinah hums, and says a quick bye.

Now all Ally was left with was Honey. The little girl was still asleep, so Ally decided to catch up on her paperwork for her lectures at the college sometimes. She didn't notice a certain firefighter walking in.

Lauren crept up the hallway, trying to sneak a quick peak for her daughter and Ally. As she does this, she notices Ally doing paper work and was intrigued so she gradually came behind her without making a sound. Peering over her shoulder, Ally suddenly felt a presence. She looks behind her and lets out a quick yelp. "Lauren for God's sake please make your presence known next time."

Lauren gives out a little laugh, and Ally spins her chair to face Lauren. The only light in the room was the lamp on the desk, so it was giving Ally a very nice glow. "Sorry Miss Ally, I just didn't want to wake squirt over there yet." Lauren squats down, getting eye level to Ally, and it kinda changes the atmosphere. "So how'd she do?" Ally's brain went a little berserk over the way Lauren was looking at her but she pulled through and said, "She did great, to be honest she might be my best one, she surely put all my other kids in check."

Lauren laughs, "Yeah that sounds like her, by the way sorry for being late, I got a call about an hour ago for some cat in the tree." This makes Ally laugh, "It's quite alright, let's get Honey stuff shall we." And As Ally got up so did Lauren, which wasn't the best idea because now they were nearly cheesy to chest. "Um...Sorry you go first.." Lauren says as she steps to the side for Ally to pass by. Ally bends over, and it takes everything Lauren to not have flashbacks.

Ally sits up and hands her Honey's stuff. "Here you go, it's nice to see you again Lauren." Lauren takes the bag and lunch box from her, "I agree, it's good to see you too."

They just stared at one another, until a little voice came from below, "Mommy?" A sleepy Honey came from the ground rubbing her eyes. Lauren saw her hair and smiled, "Aww Squirt your hair looks so cute." Honey twirls, "Tank you Mommy, Miss Ally do it." Lauren like at Ally, surprised. "Wow, can't believe you managed to tame the mane."

Ally shrugs her shoulders and walks them to the door. "See you tomorrow Honey, y'all have a nice night." Ally says before closing the door, but before she could do that Lauren stops it. "Hey if you ever wanna go out or like do something, I'm always free after work." She nervously bites her lip waiting for Ally's answer. "I'd love that, see you tomorrow Lauren."