Babysitting

Friday

The week had been great, Ally would go to work, see Dinah and Camila in the morning, then as usual she would get to spend bit of one on one time with Lauren when she'd pick up Honey. Now that was the time Ally was waiting for. All of her students had gone, but of course, Honey.

They were on the ground learning numbers since Honey didn't want to nap. They waited there till they heard a knock on the door. "Hey, hey, hey...where's my favorite girl at?" Lauren said creeping in, with bags of food. "I brought something for us to munch on, is that okay Als?"

Ally's heart skipped a beat, she remembered that nickname from so long ago. It was a simple nickname, but it was their simple. "Oh yes, come sit with me!" Ally said pulling Lauren's hand to her desk. Honey sat at the mini table next to them, as they ate their McDonald nuggets. "So Ally, I need a huge favor." Lauren started, chewing her nuggets. Ally raised her eyebrows, signaling her to continue. "I have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow, and I need a babysitter for the nighttime, because Camz is going out, and Dinah is going out too with her family, and I can only get Dinah until 7, I just don't know if I'll be home by 10, and if you can't I understand it's totally last minute an-" Ally leaned closer and silenced her with her finger on Lauren's lip, she laughs.

"Lauren you're rambling, but of course I will, I have nothing planned for tomorrow night so spending time with Honey won't be a problem." Ally quirks, feeling a wave of nervousness since she's gonna be at Lauren's house. "Great! That means a lot to me." with that being said, the trio finished their dinner.

Saturday/ 7PM/ Jauregui's residence

Dinah is putting the movie up she, Gordon and Honey just finished. She suddenly hears a knock at the door, and goes to answer it. "Oh Hey Ally it's nice to see you here!" Dinah says letting her in. Ally smiled at the taller girl, "It's nice to see you too, how have things been?" Ally asks, referring to the kids. Dinah looks at the little ones on the floor coloring, "They're good, Lo should be home by 10, she left a letter for you on the fridge, I put the little pizzas in the oven for you and Honey to eat, they should be done, other than that all there is left is bath time and bed time!"

Ally nods, and watches as Dinah gathers her stuff and Gordon and heads for the door, "It was nice seeing you! Have fun tonight Dinah!" Ally says, and Dinah responds with, "Oh you too." She winks at her and closes the door. Going to the fridge Ally finds the note.

Hey Als! I'll be home by 10 and if I'm not, feel free to sleep over! You can either sleep in my room or the guest room! Honey goes to bed by 9 on saturdays, so do whatever you want until I get home! Thanks so much! -Lauren

She smiles at the note, and goes to the beeping oven to get the pizzas out. "Honey! come get your pizza sweetie!" Ally hears little footsteps running, and then a sudden hug at her leg, looking down she's met with big brown eyes, and dimples. "Hi Miss Awwy." She says, and Ally picks her up. "You don't have to call me Miss, you can just call me Ally." And honey smiles, nodding at her.

They set up dinner in the living room, and Ally puts on a movie. "Ally, do you have babies?" Surprised at the sudden question, Ally was a bit speechless. "Um..Well sweetie, God hasn't blessed me yet with any babies." And with that Honey smiles, "You and Mommy have one!" Now that took Ally out, she started chocking on her pizza. "Ho-Honey, that's um, this is more of a grown up discussion sweetie, lets talk about something else." And Honey nods, talking about everything and anything

Firestation/ 10:30 PM

"Jauregui! You're done here go home champ!" Captain D Johnson yells to Lauren, who was finishing up her cleaning on her truck. "Thanks Cap, see you monday!" Before she leaves, he stops her. "So, Normani told me about this new lady you've been around, am I finally gonna get to go to your wedding?" The Captain was Dinah's dad, Normani's Father in law, and basically Lauren's second father, he took her In when her father gave her up for crack money and recruited her into being a firefighter. He was her hero.

But sometimes her hero was very nosey. "Cap... she's my ex from a long time ago, she's actually watching Honey right now, or well maybe she's asleep, but still it's not like that." Lauren explained, even though she kinda felt like she was lying. The staying after to talk to each other when she'd pick up her little one, and the constant texting they would do... she has to admit, it's like nothing changed. "Anyway gotta go, night Cap!" Lauren hopped in her truck and drove off to home.

Entering the house, Lauren wasn't surprised at how silent it was. She saw a plate covered with foil onto of the counter in the kitchen with a little note.

Didn't know if you had eaten or not so here is some leftovers :* -Ally

Lauren smiled and ate the leftovers before going up to check on Honey. She found her daughter sound asleep, and again with her hair up, 'Good Job Ally...' Going into her bedroom, she saw a little bump in her bed. Lauren knew it was Ally, so she let her be and went to get ready for bed. Putting on a sports bra and basket ball shorts, Lauren climbed into bed. She thought it be rude to not tell Ally she was home so she shook the sleeping girl a bit.

Coming out of her sleep, Ally mid way opened her eyes and said, "Im sorry, I thought this was the guest room..." Sleepily she started rising, but Lauren grabbed her back down. "No it's okay, you can sleep here with me." Ally nodded, and laid down on Lauren. It wasn't exactly what Lauren meant, but she wasn't gonna complain. She started to rub Ally's head, and it made Ally look up at her.

The light looming from the bathroom made the shorter girl glow, her hair kinda in her face. Lauren moved it out, and her hand rested on Ally's cheek. Fully awake now, Ally just stared into her former lover's eyes. "Come here..." Lauren said in a low tone, and that's just what Ally did. They kissed. A burst of emotions came from both girls, the familiar feeling had them grabbing each other, trying to get closer to one another. Lauren pulled Ally onto of her, not disconnecting the kiss.

Ally grinder her hips down to Lauren's sensitive area, and obviously felt the response she wanted. Lauren flipped them over, and started to kiss down Ally's neck, while lifting up her shirt. "Lo..." Ally moaned out, not wanting for this moment to end. "I've missed you Ally..." Lauren says, and Ally is shocked. Lauren looks up to see Ally biting her lip. She crawls back up and kisses her again. "I'm sorry..." Lauren whispers into Ally's mouth.

The shorter girl stops, pushing Lauren away a bit. "It was the both of us, I'm sorry too Lolo..." She cupped Laurens face and brought her back down, they go all the way that night, but Ally was surely gonna have some marks to cover up.