Vows

*time skip 3 months after proposal*(ally's dress^^^)

"You know, if we were in a zombie apocalypse, Ally would die first."

"Camila!"

"She's not wrong."

"Dinah!"

Normani swats her wife's arms, and they laugh. The group was watching a new show on Netflix, a show about zombies. Gordon and Honey were asleep in Honey's room. Ariana, Camila, Tori, The Kordei's, Lauren, and Ally were all on the big comforter in the lounge room, getting ready to wake up for tomorrow. Tomorrow was the ceremony, for Lauren and Ally's wedding day.

Everyone was basically cuddled up, except Tori who just spread out on everyone. Lauren and Ally were fiddling with each other's fingers, Lauren leans forward and softly says to Ally, "In less than 36 hours, you'll be Mrs. Jauregui." Ally turns and gives Lauren a kiss on the cheek, not too loud for the others to hear.

"Can you guys stop fucking over there." Camila shouts, who is on the other side of the sleep pile. Ariana smacks her bum, and camila lets out a long wince. "That's why you should mind your own business."

Normani mumbles, "Whipped." And Dinah laughs, "Like you're not?" This makes everyone laugh. "So, what time are we waking up tomorrow? I think it's time to put on titanic, or a long movie, so we can all hit the sack." Tori says, and everyone agrees. "Ally is waking up with Ariana, Tori, and I tomorrow, then Lauren is staying here to get ready with Normani, Camila, and her brother Chris will get here too by them time we leave." Dinah says.

Ally chose Dinah to be her bride's maid, because she helped her a lot with recovery when she got back home, after the Troy incident. Also, Ally thought that Lauren's life long bestie needed to have an important role. Everyone started to settle into their covers, and slowly drift off to sleep.

2 AM

Dinah woke up to the sound of someone choking. She gets up, off of Normani trying not to wake her, and walks out of the living room, and up the stairs to Lauren's room. The restroom light is on.

Slowly walking, Dinah open the door to Ally puking into the toilet. Dinah quickly goes and pulls her hair back. "Shhh...It's okay baby, let it out." When Ally finally settles down, Dinah helps her up, and to the sink to rinse her mouth out. "You're not getting cold feet are you? Are you nervous?"

Starting to cry, Ally shakes her head. With a shaky hand, she points towards the top of the toilet. It was two pregnancy tests, both positive."Ally, you're.."

"Pregnant." Ally finishes the sentence for her, and lets out a laugh, before putting her face in her hands. "Dinah, I'm scared." Dinah throws her arms over the shorter girl, and giving her a a reassuring hug. "Ally do you know how exciting this is? You're gonna have a beautiful baby." Ally holds onto her tighter, "How am I gonna tell Lauren? What if she gets upset?"

Dinah shakes her head, and makes Ally look at her. "Lauren loves you more than anything, next to Honey, the last emotion she's gonna feel is upset hun." Ally smiles and nods, "We should probably go back to sleep, we have to wake up in five hours." Dinah smiles too, and walks with Ally back to the room.

7 AM

Lauren heard an alarm buzzing, and felt Ally's light body crawl off of her. "Nooo, don't go." Lauren whines, still half asleep. Her eyes are still closed, but she can hear Ally tell her, "We are getting married today." Her green eyes pop right open, and she pulls Ally down, to smother her in kisses. "Lauren, stoop, It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"So be it, I'll take any bad luck, curse, spell if it means I get to see my beautiful fiancé, soon to be wife." Dinah comes to get Ally, "If that's the case, you're about to go through me if you don't let me take your wife." Lauren grumbles, and let's go. Dinah smiles, and Ally laughs while waving bye to Lauren.