All Hallow's Eve

'Today's The Day!' Lauren thought, marking the little squared labelled, HALLOWEEN. It was her favorite holiday, next to christmas, and this year she gets to spend it with Ally. Ever since Lucy died, Lauren and Honey would go to the station and help with the Halloween block party, and now she can spend that special occasion with her...girlfriend? Lover? They really haven't slapped a label on each other, its been three weeks with going over, having sex. eating dinner, sneaking kisses, and stuff, but Lauren hasn't really made anything official official, she hasn't even told her friends about them. 

"Mommy!" she heard from down the hall. Honey came in the room, with her Minnie costume. Lauren smiles down at her daughter, and picks her up. "You know you're gonna have to wait to put it on babygirl, you got a whole day." Honey hangs her head back and rolls her head, "I bet Awwey would let me wear it now." Now it's Lauren's turn to hang her head back and roll her eyes, "Look kid, I don't know where the attitude comes from, but what I say goes."

"Oh come on Babe, just let her wear it." Ally says, walking out of the restroom from showering. She was just wrapped in a towel. Lauren tried not to stare but she failed, until Honey shoved the costume in her face. "Moooooooommy, pleeeeease." She pleads. Lauren groans, "Fine y'all win, but I don't want you getting it dirty Honey." Honey giggles and kisses her moms cheek, then scrambles out of her moms arms to Ally. "Thanks Awwey." And she kisses Ally's cheek too. 

As small as the gesture was, Ally couldn't help but smile wide. Honey ran out the room, and Lauren tugged Ally's towel to bring her closer. "What's my sexy little bean gonna be? You haven't told me..." Lauren mumbles into her wet neck, giving her light kisses. Ally closes her eyes midway, and chuckles, "It's a secret Lo, besides, it'll be worth it." Lauren pulls away and looks Ally in her eyes, lifting her eyebrows. "Really now?" 

Ally chuckles and pulls Lauren down for a long slow kiss, running her hands down her stomach, and down her pants, near her sensitive area. Pulling away, she whispers, "Yes." and throws her towel in Lauren's face while running to the bathroom to change. "Tease..."

At Norminah's House 

"So what do you think they are?"

"Fuck buddies." 

"Camila! The kids!" Dinah whisper yelled at her friend who was dressed as a pretty pink clown, while they made the treats for tonight. Normani had gone to the station with Lauren to set up for the neighborhood party, and the trick or treaters, so Camila came over to help put together the finishing touches for the party. 

"You asked!" Camila shot back and laughed, as she put more sprinkles on the cupcakes. "Ally texted me, she should be here any minute with Honey." Dinah says, putting her phone down to get the brownies out the oven. "And Camila, do NOT ask her any questions! Got it?" Camila frowned, "Got it..." She mumbles.

A knock is then heard at the door. "I get it!" Gordon, who was Bam Bam, said as he ran to the door. Swinging it open, he also opened up the just recently sealed hole in the wall. "Honey!" The two three year olds hug one another. "Hi Miss Awwy!" Gordon also hugs his daycare teacher, Ally who has a bag for her make up and costume. "Hi sweet baby, Hey guys!" Ally picks him up, and goes to the kitchen where Dinah and Camila were waiting for them. "Hiya boo!" Camila hops off her seat to go hug Ally, with Dinah right behind her. "I'm so glad you're here, Lauren says you're really good at hair!" Dinah pulls Ally into the restroom by the kitchen, or as Camila likes to call it, 'Dinah's Dungeon'

"Wow this is a very pretty restroom..."Ally says walking into what looked like Dinah's personal salon. "Thank you, the best wife in the world remodeled it for me when we moved here." Dinah tells her, plugging up her hair tools. Camila just rolls her eyes and makes a gagging motion. "ooooh Ally is this your costume?" Camila asks as she rummages through Ally's stuff.