Pillow talk(Smut)

"Hey. Lance."

Lance was dreaming about the beach. Dios, he missed the beach. It was so warm. There weren't any aliens trying to kill him on the beach. Just one very annoying half-alien yelling at him over the sound of the waves. Lance squeezed his eyes shut, clinging to the image of warm sand and water for as long as he could.

"Hey," Keith said again, poking his shoulder none too gently. "Wake up. Need to talk to you."

Lance grumbled, rolling over reluctantly and yawning. "About wha' - AHHH!" Keith glared at him with slitted yellow eyes, glowing in the darkness two inches from Lance's face, holy fuck, he was never going to get used to that. Lance reached out to make sure it was definitely his half-Galra boyfriend and not a space demon in his bed, sighing in relief when he felt fluffy ears against his fingertips.

Keith's ears flicked irritably. "Lance."

"Right, sorry, what d'you wanna talk about?" Lance mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Lance woke right the fuck up. He stared at Keith. Keith stared back, unimpressed. Lance licked his lips nervously. Was this a trap? Or was Keith - pushy, possessive, commanding Keith - actually asking if Lance wanted to switch with him? Because Lance was pretty sure they both knew the answer to that already.

"Um," Lance whispered. "Yeah?"

"Oh, cool," Keith said casually. "I was just thinking about it." He paused, raising an eyebrow. "You can go back to sleep now."

Lance spluttered. "Uh, no, I don't think I can! What do you mean, you were just thinking about it? Does that usually happen?!"

Keith shrugged, nonplussed by his agitation. "I guess, sometimes. It's not that weird. Don't you ever think about fucking me?"

"S-sure, but...I don't just announce it!" Lance was proud that his voice was only slightly choked.

"Why not?" Keith murmured, and then he was pressing himself along Lance's side, expression still innocent even though he could definitely feel Lance's heart thudding out of his chest, the jerk. "Tell me what you think about."

Lance was going to die. Any other time, and he probably would have refused. But...there was something strangely private about the darkness, and even with Keith's nightlight eyes he could almost imagine they were alone in the universe, curled together in their own little world. So he exhaled shakily and said. "I...I think about what it would be like to pin you down."

Keith blinked, a hint of surprise. "How?" he asked, tilting his head.

"W-what?"

"How would you pin me down?" Keith reiterated. "Show me."

Lance looked at him. Keith looked back, and maybe it was his smug little smile that did it, a challenge issued; but then Lance was surging up, shoving Keith onto his back with one arm braced over his chest and the other holding Keith's wrists against the headboard, a thigh on either side of his hips. Keith struggled experimentally and Lance kept him down, though they both knew that if Keith put his Galra strength into it Lance wouldn't stand a chance.

Still, Keith made him work for it, twisting under him and kicking out lightly, scratching at the headboard and arching his back until they were both panting and, Lance realized, hard. Keith laughed unevenly, tipping his head back on the pillow. "And after you pinned me?" he prompted, eyes half-lidded.

Lance couldn't quite believe this was happening. But the indulgent splay of Keith's body under him was a blatant invitation, and when he removed his arm from Keith's chest he stayed there, breath hitching when Lance pushed up the hem of his T-shirt, black fabric making the pale skin of his stomach shockingly white in the darkness. Lance's fingertips grazed Keith's nipples and his breath hitched again, more noticeably. Lance had planned on taking his shirt off, but...pushed up as it was, exposing most of his chest and bunched up just above his nipples, Keith looked somehow more indecent than he would've completely shirtless. Lance left it there.