Temptation II (Smut)

A/N:So if you guys notice there's already one called temptation that's because this is a new part, a part 2. There's one more after so enjoy!

----------------

Lance has never been good when it comes to temptation. He could list all the questionable things he’s done in the name of shitty self control, but sleeping with his sister’s boyfriend is the one everyone’s here for, isn’t it? So he might as well just jump straight to that.

It’s only been a few days. Since it happened. Since Lance set the bait in the empty house and hooked Keith like the expert angler he is. It’s only been a few days but they might as well have just rolled out of bed with how Keith’s been so skittish around him.

It’s not that he hasn’t always been shy - not like he hasn’t always kind of bopped around without engaging Lance in any conversation that wasn’t absolutely necessary. It’s just now - now he won’t even look at him. Not when Lance is in the room. Not when he’s quietly answering one of Lance’s unrelated questions about next semester over pizza. No, the only time he actually makes eye-contact - the only time he actually looks at Lance - is when he’s sure Lance isn’t watching.

Except…

Lance is always watching. Whether Keith can tell or not. And what makes it even more entertaining is when he graciously allows it for a little while, lets Keith look him over from across the pool deck undisturbed, and then flicks his eyes up to catch him with an interested little smirk. It dusts those cute cheeks with a blushy pink that Lance just wants to smooch over and over and over again. Except he never does. Because that’s usually when Nadia is finally noticing the change in her boyfriend’s posture and is hounding him about it.

And yes, before anyone says it, Lance knows he’s being a tease. He knows, okay? It’s just-...god, how can he not tease this absolute darling of a boy at every possible chance? If there’s an opening, you can bet your ass he’s gonna take it. Especially because now he knows just how deep that blush can get. And exactly how far gone out the atmosphere he can float when his eyes catch on something he likes. So yeah, call Lance a tease all you want, but he knows for a fact he’s not the only one tracing back to the night Keith gave in to temptation just as hard and slowly eased his way inside.

And that, dear friends, is why it’s so fun to work this boy over without so much as a finger on him.

The sun has set, the windows are down, and Lance is returning from his last minute bubble tea date with Hunk, his elbow propped casually against the open car window as he turns his way into the subdivision.

He’s traded his usual poppy playlist for something that fits the warm summer evening, the guitar notes strumming calmly as he eases through a stop sign to make his last turn, the lone figure sitting at the edge in the fenced off residency pool registering in his brain only after passing it completely.

Because that-…

Hang on…

Lance pulls into the driveway, engine settling as he takes his keys and grabs his bubble tea, curiosity piqued because that was definitely Keith. Keith was definitely just sitting all forlornly at the edge of the pool like that.

Welp...Lance wouldn’t be a good role model if he didn’t go check on him, now would he?

The slam of his car door sets off the dogs across the street, but he’s already making his way back out towards the direction of the community building, keys jingling as he twirls them around his middle finger by the keyring as he walks.